Who's more valuable?, somebody who's successful & has a lot of money or someone with high standards and self-respect?

Person 1: RICH, SUCCESSFUL, FUCKS MAD BITCHES/NIGGAS, has a cool personality & is a kind person but cheats on the one he/she "loves" and sleeps around even with clients, is sooo popular, and kinda has an image to maintain so keeps everything he/she does in the DL and Shows the world the good things he/she does and gets or tries to get praise, has a lot of fans...

Person 2: NO JOB, NO MONEY, UNPOPULAR, PRETTY MUCH UNKNOWN but has self-respect, is very loyal to the ones he/she loves, kind , always honest and pretty much an open book and doesn't keep secrets, when doing good deeds he/she keeps it as a secret doesn't do things to get praises.

both are good looking and kind but very different i and though both are worthy and deserve happiness, which would you consider much more valuable?

hooooold up i made a mistake i said keeps good deeds as secret what i really meant is that he/she doesn't brag a bout it not keep as secret

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are equally valuable because they are both human beings, period.

But which is better at being a human being... then I'd go with Person 2, by far. End of story. Riches, fame, etc just depends on circumstances and some luck. It should not be brag about. Better if from hard work, but still it should not be brag about and most especially a reason to disrespect others, which Person 1 clearly does. Person 2 just needs to find a job, which is understandable, and he will, especially that he has self-respect. He has a kind heart not to brag about his good deeds, a rare quality in a person. Person 1 really is better by far. It is not even a competition.

• i agree both are valuable and i love them both, person 1 can be a bit humble sometimes, and is grateful for what he has plus he did work very hard for the money, but yeah he brags a bit... sometimes even thinks he can get away with anything cause he got $$$ only thing that bothers me about him plus he's a player

• Oh... I didn't know. I'm sorry. Look... if you are Person 2... then I am honored to meet a person like you. All I want is for someone to love you as you love him. Too many girls get broken because they believe they can live by and love someone who never really truly cares for them, please don't add to that number. You are jewel, don't let it go to waste. I know it wonders you of him... because he is this and that... like a man wonders for a girl so beautiful but does not love him. It is easy to wonder with a guy who has so many. The problem is... you forget how valuable you are, that you don't need to compromise yourself with someone who does not love you truly. Find someone who has the same values as you but can also take care of you enough financially. I hope you the best really.

• thank you for your kind words, i truly appreciate it

What Guys Said 8

• I'd work and make deals with person number 1 and be friends with person number 2.

You don't become successful by collecting bottle caps. You need to have that something to become a self made man (or woman). That's what make doing business with those people great. All you really need to do is to watch your back since these people can be really cold blooded.

The second guy is nice to be as a buddy to enjoy life with. However, you don't want to rely on him to get through life because he obviously is having trouble with it. He's nice guy but he's not going to be able to do anything when you need help. Power is required to make stuff happens (power of love, money, influence, electricity... etc) and that "nice guy" has none of it.

You don't work with angels, you don't make deal with angels because they don't really do anything. Devils are ones making deals. Whether you want to make the deal or not is the question. Your dog is nice but you have to sign that 2-year contract with your phone company to have your phone running even if you know the company is screwing you and everyone else in the contract.

• I dont see a single appealing thing about person 1 to be honest. But as in value, every person is worth just as much or just the same, but in a relationship or romantic sense it would be pretty impossible for me to feel anything for someone like person 1. wouldn't wanna be friends with someone like that either.

• I would have no time for person 1 at all so person 2 wins by a thousand miles for me.

• I don't think anyone is more valuable than others, but I'd rather hang out with person 2.

• Person 1: RICH, SUCCESSFUL, FUCKS MAD BITCHES/NIGGAS, has a cool personality & is a kind person but cheats on the one he/she "loves" and sleeps around even with clients, is sooo popular, and kinda has an image to maintain so keeps everything he/she does in the DL and Shows the world the good things he/she does and gets or tries to get praise, has a lot of fans...

• I think if you have no job, no money and no popularity you can't really be that great of a person to begin with.

• you can still be a great person if you have no money or job but you're not really that reliable because most things cost money... popularity is nothing..

• Who gives a fuck about standards? What value does having standards have? What kind of comparison is that to make with success & money? No one cares about your standards except you

• #1, will always be more popular...

What Girls Said 9

• What do you mean more valuable?

• morality wise, would you rather date someone like person one or two?

• I would want someone who was like me, just a regular person, and who I clicked with

• person two

• I would go with person number two because I would want to have a great person in my life who is kind and generous.

• I say Person 2, because it's better to have self-respect then being bitches who don't know what they will do without their money, other then the self-respect person, they will know what to do when they do good deeds, and may get a job in the police force or something.

• 2 if he's fun and intelligent.

• Person 2. Person 1 doesn't deserve happines at all, he only deserve very bad stuff happening to him.

• person 1 is actually a nice person though... downside is he's a player and like attention but he's kind

• No he is not a nice person. He is a liar, cheater and player. That's not the definition of nice in my book.

• are you seriose? Number 2 sounds like a true winner. A job can be worked on even if they study, and then they will get some money and be able to do more things in life and such. But personality always wins out.

• Well if u have them both then ur pretty valuable.

• Person 2, there's literally no contest. He can easily get a job and make money. I would take that over a wealthy cheater any day.