Do I still look like I'm 15?

Previously, I asked "How old do I look?" here on gag and the majority (if I'm not mistaken) had said around 15. Last week I went to the supermarket with my dad and long story short, a lady that works there said there's no way I'm 18. She said the highest would be 16. Do I really look like I'm still 15?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a youthfulness to your face which, combined with the fact that younger and younger girls now are wearing makeup and into "appearing older," makes it hard for people to tell how old you actually are. I would look at you and say you're anywhere from 16-18. I think your youthfulness is something to be proud of 😊 It's a good thing.

• Thank you dear. :)

• Yeah, her's is nice. The blending is important no matter what colors you pick too

• True. I always dye my hair myself so I'll have to take care of it.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I can see why someone would think you were 15 or 16

• I would guess 15 or 16.

• I think you look 19 years old

• Yeah you sure do. But that's not a bad thing. That means when you turn 40, people will still card you when you got to the liquor store 😉

• Haha, I don't think I'll be going that much to liquor store but I get the point. Although, when you're 18, you really don't want 19/20 year old guys to think you're 15. :D

• I wish I could be where you see a cute guy so I could drag you to say hi to him lol. I'd force you to have to confidence

• hahahaha, good thing you're not here then.. I do have confidence, just not when it comes to guys. If they liked me, they'd come and talk to me. I simply don't bother. Rejection does not sound good, not to me. :)

• Could pass for 16/17

• You look like 16 or 17 years.

• oxi miazis me 18-20

• No. U look more mature than that. You look like u could be my girlfriend and I'm 23

• You look within the range of 16-20.

• Looking like school girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 15 , there's no way you look 15 or 16. That lipstick makes you look old.