How do I look (boys and girls)?

How do I look (boys and girls)?

I'm not really confident about the way I look, thanks to anyone who will give an honest opinion...

(in the second pic it's me during a competition, just to show my face on the side, don't mind the dress and all...)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're quite cute. I like your hair down better but it looks like you figure skating and you need it up for that. If you're that concerned, go to a really good department store and ask for a make over. They can work wonders. I don't thing you need to do that but I've know women who have and they were all amazed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• You look great, you have nothing to worry about! :) You have a pretty, happy, friendly face, a great natural look and a fab smile, cool hair, a good figure and you look good in brown sequins - not everyone can pull that off you know! ;) Seriously, you should feel very confident in your appearance, and it's cool that you skate competitively, it's good to have a 'thing' and that's a cool thing! Keep smiling - you're all good.

• I've always loved figure shared bodies in their costumes. (Is that what the outfits are called?) since I was a little kid. Still to this day I like petite girls with smallish parts and slim, subtly curvy bodies. You have the body type I prefer on girls.

Does that help?

• I think you look really well

• You look really nice, you have a good natural look and a smile always makes everything look better. I like your curly hair, and I think it looks nicer than when it's up like in the second picture. You shouldn't feel un confident in the way you look, you look really nice :)

• I would have asked you out, when I was your age. Plus it's an extra that you're an athlete, because it shows that you're disciplined with goals in mind. That makes you attractive beyond just your cute face. Personally I think you've got a lot going for you, and a lot to offer a decent guy.

• BADASS!!!
    If you allowed me the pleasure to take you out for coffee. Then its a date!

• You look amazing. I love dancers and that curly hair is gorgeous. Don't change you're perfect. ;) follow me?

• You look good

• you remind me of someone I used to know.
    you have a sweet smile

• Your a cute girl, lovely hair... and you have amazing legs

• You look really beautiful!

• Your smile is great, and your in gymnastics... how cool..

I would give you a 7/10

• Actually beautiful, really beautiful and have a great smile

• looks nice.

• you look cute and by the way you have a beautiful smile keep smiling :)

• I think your decent

• Gotta love figure skaters, lol

• and cheerleaders, and dancers, and gymnasts etc..

• Sharon?
    .

• Who's Sharon?

• Ooh I get it now. And thank you so muchhh!

• You're welcome love 😊

• you're okay average.

• meah, face- 4/10, body- 7.5/ 10

• You look confident to me. Especially in the second pic. You look good. You're pretty

• You look cute, and you've got nice legs.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think that's really you. but that's my opinion.

• Oh my god sorry I disliked this, I'm new to this site and I thought it was the reply button. I was gonna ask you, why do you think that?

• just my perception... can't say more than instinct

• You have a lovely smile and amazing hair! You shouldn't be self conscious, love. You're stunning xx

• you look awesome with ur hair down :)

• You're very beautiful

• TBH, you aren't ugly, you are really pretty, you go girl!

• I think you look really cute!

• your super gorgeous