Am I good looking? Rate me please :) ?

Am I good looking? Rate me please :) ?

• Hot
  • Above Average
  • Average
    Vote C
  • Below Average
    Vote D
  • Fugly
    Vote E
I've never really known. I know some guys just have women interested non-stop, but not me. I don't really have any clue how I look in the eyes of a beautiful woman. Be honest, I can handle a harsh truth. I'm just looking to see where I stand, so to speak.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, you're pretty decent looking.

• i think you're good looking. I don't know why so dont ask. you just are. haha

• You look good!

• You look very attractive. And very hot in da first pic.

• Daaayuuum... you look good!

• you are handsome (y)

• You are good looking, don't under estimate yourself ;)

• Thank you, I'm not sure that it's so much under-estimating as it is fear of thinking I'm decent looking when others find me unattractive. I appreciate the answer and rating :)

• @NonyX_X Totally didn't take it in a bad way, and I completely agree :) Looks are a way to get your foot in the door, and a bad personality is a way to get your ass kicked out of it :P

• Thanks :) Ha ha you say it way better and shorter than i did but I'm glad you get what I mean. Yeah look to let the one in that wants to open your door :)
      Its true.. how can you spend time with someone with only 'small talk' that just feels awkward and doesn't help show their interest to get to know you. Some people might be shy but when someone really likes you they (i believe) subconsciously try to step up their game a bit to let them know their knocking your door.

• You're so Handsome :D

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!