Guys, Rate my jaw surgery?

Guys, Rate my jaw surgery?

fuck, i disabled female comments

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You honestly look kinda gay to me in the after pic. There's nothing attractive about a pretty boy. Your before picture was better, and you probably had a better personality before. After reading your responses to some people, I hope you know that no amount of plastic surgery is going to fix that bad personality of yours. You'll enjoy your life full of meaningless casual sex for now, but eventually it's going to eat away at you when you recognize nothing you've achieved with women after your surgery has had any substance.

• i love women who reject nice guys with 'good personality', complain about me being a jerk and then riding me like I'm last guy on planet. Just lol @ this irony. U women LOVE good looking jerks.

• And he's extremely inexperienced. He likes to consider me his first. He's only had sex with two women prior to me and each time was only once and something he's severely regretted. Even knowing that information I still wish I was his true first but we're okay. We're each other's first love.

• After reading all the comments, oh my goodness you're such a troll!! xD

Most Helpful Guy

• What a total fag !!

• u jelly? cus girls mirin' now.

• they think i'm a douchebag and self-centered jerk. But who cares, since they still fuck me.

• Haha. Yea no shit they think that ! Of course they think your pathetic ! They know you are !
      What a loser.
      Get that tiny pecker done

What Girls Said 6

• What in the world? 😳

• But you're just trying to see how would you look after the surgery right? Because it's the same pic but photoshopped. Anyway I really don't know... I should see a front picture. I have a terrible profile but on the front I'm kinda pretty :D

• if you have terrible profile, your jaw is too recessed. don't try contacting me.

• Ahahah oh god, I absolutely had no intention ! Don't worry, I'd never date you ;)

• you would't date me, but you would come to my crib. nom' what i'm sayin'?

• I think both your before and your after pic are attractive.

• that doesn't make any sense. before i looked like a subhuman, mostly lower jaw puting back my looks, but now it's different. It's a game changer from female perspective - they finally started to check me out, smiling, rejection rate significantly decreased and door opened for casual sex area. For such difference I think that I got at least 1.-1.5 point in looks.

• @Theshaft169 umad?

• Nope. Ur just gay as fuck

• I find both versions attractive

• Waist of money.
      He needs a personality transplant and a life !
      Wonder what his moms face looks like after 40 dif sugerys gone wrong. He got these ideas from some sicko

• True. This guy is beyond pathetic and insecure. Sugery won't fix being pathetic !!!

• @Theshaft169

I don't know, it might help with the insecurity

• so you got an ear job, nose job, eye job, forehead job, and jaw job?

• do you find me sexy on after? How do you see my transformation?

• @Theshaft169 LOL @ u, u jelly incel.

• Jelly incel? Makes no sense. Duh. Your a dumb dumm too

• Why the hell did you photoshop your whole picture changing almost everything about the face and saying that it is a jaw surgery? Do we look dumb to you?

What Guys Said 6

• i doubt its really you but it was definitely an improvement.

your ear also looks a lot smaller in the 2nd pic :/

• Almost as good as the ear reduction surgery.

• And the anal cavity tightening. They put a few stiches in because the family pet raped him daily growing up

• Looks photoshopped.

Your ear appears smaller in the right picture and so does your nose.

You're fake.

• photoshop?

• *remove my question mark.

• It's taken from the internet, look how perfectly positioned each image is, obviously photo shopped too.

• surgery won't get rid of them red cheeks :DD

• They stiched up his ass hole too. He was raped by the family pet all his life growing up.
      Had to get his jaw done because he inhailed some guys cock that was a little big for him to take Down his throat

• 10/10
    Really nice