Is 163 cm (5'3) considered short or average for a girl?

Just wanna know once and for all. That's my height by the way. :)

Thanks you all for your answers :)
And yeah I live in Europe ; people here tend to be a bit shorter than in America and taller than in Asia

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you are aged 15, you have generally several more year's to grow, and there are cases where in the span of 3 year's people have grown a foot or more.

163cm is perfectly reasonable height as is any height, although is generally regarded as short, although less so for women.

I although believe, that your height is perfectly suitable, and would not consider it, in my evaluations of your beauty or otherwise other aspects of whom I consider you to be.

All in all, I'd suggest you, that you be happy with who you are, regardless of the implication's of what that may be, for as long as you are a good person.

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• In France it's the average height, my friends told me it's around 1m62 if I remember well...
    Depending on where you live you could either be considered short or average. In France you're average, but in Serbia for example, where the average female height is 1m71, you're short.

What Guys Said 32

• Hooootttttt hot hot hot

Omg 😱🙈🙊 siioooo cyyoooooottt! 😭❤️

Yea, sort of depends where you are really, around Europe, I'd say it's a little below average, if you're around Asia maybe average...

US, it's pretty average-ish and below average-ish. 163-168 (approx) are very convenient heights for women :)

You'll be wearing high heels some time soon so nothing really to worry about ;D

• just a inch or two below average in my opinion. But i like shorter girls too, and so do practically all guys i think so no worries

• Vous n'êtes pas une géante, mais vous êtes une jolie jeune femme de la hauteur parfaite.

• Elle parle français?

• @FrenchEmma Oui

• @asker 1.63 m = 163 cm = 163/2.54 inches = 64.1732 inches

So, if you are 163 cm tall, then you are a little over 5 foot 4 inches tall (5'4"), and inch taller than 5'3".

• Though idc about it
    But I don't want a girl below 5
    Or else we'll look like father and daughter instead of a couple 😜 LOL
    I'm 5'11 if that helps...
    What's your preference of height?

• It is considered to be average for a girl. Usually guys look for girls in the 5'2" to 5'7" range.

• 163 cm is kinda short and I think the average is around 170 cm.
    I'm 183 cm personally so most people are shorter than me,

• my girl Hannah is part of the 5 ft 3 community i dont treat her as short she's sort of average in my town

• That sounds fairly average to me, yeah.

• If you are comfortable with your body and like yourself, then your physical makeup is just how you were put together. That is the genes that make you who you are and your personality that makes it all work. Like a flower, the stem gives support while the blossom gives it beauty. How you see yourself is how others see you.

• shorter than average but not by much

• height doesn't matter of girls you could be 3 ft tall and if you were hot I'd stil bang ya

• Average, but if a guy finds you attractive height won't matter too much (unless he is a height stickler)

• Average of course.

• It depends on where you live, but I'd say you're just shorter than average.

• average

filler

• Not really, the whole American continent has lots of people your height. I'd consider you average.

• Where i live that is kinda short yes

• Slightly below average I'd say.

• Average for me. I am 178cm.

• You are normal

• I`d say average for a girl and you will grow to. Your still young.

• You're under 18 and has 163 cm, i think its good and fit for you

• Close to average yeah, maybe one inch lower.

• Just slightly short but still hot

• You're on the shorter side.

• Not bad for 15 yo

• you are okay, and u are pretty

• It's about avg.

• At 6ft everyone is short to me... until 5'8+

• That is my preferred height in a girl

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 30

• 5'3'' in America is considered below average height (average is 5'4'') and Asia is okay, and Europe is alright as well, quite a convenient height too, for heels and just for being cute :)

• I'm 5ft. Imma shrimp. =/ every one towers over me. You're probably average I think average is 5'3 - 5'5.

• Shorter than average.

• You're fifteen and most likely going to grow, so there's no right or wrong answer as to whether you're short or not because you're not in your final form.

• I'm 5'4" and feel short usually unless I'm in heels. I have read that the ideal height of a woman for a man is 5'6" But I don't think a guy would pass on a girl he likes who is shorter.

• hmm.. 5 4'' is considered average.. soo you are not far from that

• It's a kind of short. I'm 5'3" too and I like it actually. I like being a little short but not too short, plus we can always wear heels or wedges and be a little taller lol

• Height twins. I know my group of friends male and female tower over me. I think it's short but not too far from average.

• That s my height too^^
    Actually I am 1.62
    And yes I feel short as shit too, but it fits me and makes me cute ^^

• I'm 5'2" and I don't think much of it. Most of my girlfriends are around 5'3"-5'6". I think it's pretty average in this day and age.

• I wish I was 5'3--I'm 5'0 (age: 23) and hate it. Average height in America is 5'4 (I'm not sure about any where else).

• thats my height as well. im the shortest in my family and friends in america but now i live in japan and im a giant

• I feel like it's the shorter end of average. So you're short but not too short. I'm 5'2" and this is how I personally see myself haha

• Depending on where you're from in Europe, you're more or less quite short. But you're from France, when I went there last year, people were very short, so you're average there, I'd say

• You are slightly below average.
    Also Europeans are taller than Americans.

• Yea cause that's 2 feet under the average height for women

• I'm 5'2. And I know I'm short.
    Don't worry a lot of guys like short girls.

• I'm 5'5 and in France I'm average, but average-to-short in other countries

• Hey ! ça fait plaisir de voir une autre française sur ce site ^^

• Je savais pas que tu étais française ! Oui c'est vrai ;)

• 5'3 is 160cm.

• I'd say that's pretty short.

• Where im from 5'5 is the average Height, so in my opinion you're short

• It's average

• I'm 5ft1 and I'm almost 19 , never really had a growth spurt 😂 guys tend to love it though x

• im the same height so from a biased POV its average

• Depends how old you are. In America the average height is 5'4 So, it's average for you. :)

• I'm only 5ft and all my friends call me tiny.

• It's quite short...

• It's short

• it is average

• I consider it short...