Does this guy have the best life on earth?

does this guy have the best life on earth?

• yes he does
  • no he doesn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I said yea. Of course he does. Right now anyway. He better enjoy it while it lasts.
    I see him losing it all.
    He will start fucking up. Getting into to much drinking and drugs. He's going to fuck up big time. End up going down. Jail or prison. Loosing all that.
    He's had a lot of fun. Spoiled little bitch and tons of pussy. Spoiled so much he is in for a shock one day.
    He don't have much talent. His songs suck. Wrote for him. He impressed 10-12 yr olds that's it.

Immature child.
    Nice lifestyle. No real friends or any concept of the real world. He will wake up in total disbelieve and shock one prison morning. Ha ha

• hahah okkaaayyy youtube. com/watch? v=PfGaX8G0f2E

Most Helpful Girl

• Being famous for his singing while he can't actually sing, being adored by the opposite sex and living in a great mansion. For some it's the ideal life but not for me. I wouldn't like to be famous. I appreciate my privacy.

• him being able to visit thousands of sick kids and make their day is a supernatural feeling.

to know millions of girl adore you and your family still loves you dearly, is amazing. just being able give a young girl the chance to sing on stage with you and make her entire life is a feeling no money, or success would equal to. for that i truly believe Justin Bieber truly has the best life on earth

• Still I wouldn't choose Justin Bieber then. He doesn't do that much for sick children etc. Choose Shakira or Johnny Depp instead.

What Guys Said 10

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../troll-detected-gif.gif

A couple guys did this same thing now a girl?

Bieber Super Fan much?

• He is a looser douchbag with way to damn much money

• It looks like it but what if he heard yesterday that his kids have cancer?

• Yeah he seems to have a good life but I don't think I would like to be famous.

• No Hugh Heffner does.

• WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT CELEBRITIES AND ENVY THEM? EVERY GIRL I KNOW WITH THIS DEGENERATE INFERIOR CONSCIENCE DOES THIS

• he'll find a way to land in prison, and he'll probably loose all his cash to some gal

• On the contrary he seems to be a really insecure person so I don't think his life is that good

• Nope. DO YOU EVEN DAN BILZERIAN xD?

• Lol no, there's nothing anyone could give me to make me want to change places with him

What Girls Said 3

• He actually broke up with Selena. He is a hell of a lucky guy but I don't think he has the perfect life. He is goals, yeah but not everything is working out for him. He's being followed everywhere and he barely has some privacy.

• I don't know, that's not the life I find peaceful so in my eyes, nope, he doesn't.
    ✌❤

• I imagine it would suck to be that famous. People can be so fake and use you for your fame and wealth. It may even get lonely.