Am I fat? Am I attractive?

Since I was a teenager, I always have been on the chubby side. (At least I think) when I was a freshman, I was 5' 3.5". I was a 34 C cup and had a big butt. I weighed about 145lbs and according to my doctor is was 'overweight'. I am 20 now and I'm still the same height and am 150 lbs. I am a 36 D cup and a bigger ass. Am I fat? My doctor of course still says I'm overweight and I get looked at by guys but I don't know if is a good look or a bad look. Am I attractive?

IMG_2908. JPG
I did another one like this with a picture

Most Helpful Guy

• If your doctor says it, it's probably true.

Though 2 people could weight the same, be overweight but one still healthy since it's all muscle and muscle weighs more. But your doctor should know the difference.

A better way to know is just go by waist, if your half your height then your healthy, so for you at 5' 3.5" = 63.5 inches / 2 = 31.75 inch waist.

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...ght-say-scientists.html

Most Helpful Girl

• Impossible to tell without pics

What Guys Said 17

• You got tone up a bit, but the BMI is a flawed system. Guys and girls who have muscle mass can be "overweight" because of their size. These are same people who are ripped. So, what you really need to do is find how much body fat you have. Then, you will have a better understanding of how "fat" you are.

• You have no pictures, therefore determining if whether or not someone finds you physically attractive without a VISUAL... is not possible.

• I don't care if you call me shallow or harsh. I'll give you my HONEST opinion. Even just by the numbers you are unattractive to me. No hard feelings now. You need to understand my position. I work my ass off to maintain fitness and a lean body. I'm a cardio beast. Someone attractive to me is one that appears to know what putting hard work into a body feels like.

I'm 5'8" and 135~140lb. You weigh more than me while being shorter. And I highly doubt you have that much muscle. I couldn't care less you have a D/DD/DDD/F cup breast if your waist is larger than your chest. It's easy having big breasts with high body fat %.

• well the doctor is looking from a medical perspective (i. e. if or not you are attractive isn't really his concern).

guys that give you the look on the other hand AREN'T and being physically unhealthy does not necessarily equate to being UNATTRACTIVE.

so it's quite likely that to most guys, any extra weight you carry is just accentuating your cuves without you actually LOOKING like you're overweight or unattractive.

of course, I don't know what my personal opinion would be without seeing pics, but I tend to agree with most guys when it comes to what is attractive, so it sounds like PHYSICALLY you look fine, but that you need to keep in shape for MEDICAL reasons.

• Hard to tell without a pic

• we can't really tell with pictures, but yeah, you're fat. you are a full foot shorter than me and weigh only 30lbs less. i'm naturally skinny, but i also have sisters who are all at least 5'7 and i'm pretty sure they're around the 140/150 range.

• you could be very cute but can't tell without a picture. Your doctor is right, you should review your diet and the amount of exercise you are getting and make some changes.

• Well it doesn't really matter what we say... does it? it matter what you think about yourself, if you think you are fat and you don't like yourself like that, change it
    If you don't think your fat tell ur doc to go fuck himself...
    And well attractiveness isn't only how you look on the outside... but i won't go into that.

• Height to weight doesn't necessary tell if you are overweight or not. People have different natural body-shapes. What could be overweight for one, could be the normal size for another person.

• Your text is a solid 7/10. That punctuation and such.

• A tiny bit chubby but definitely NOT FAT.
    I mean if you're not happy it's really easy to lose down i think you would look fantastic with 7-10 pounds down.

• NO, FUCKING PICTURE.

• You look fine - not fat

• You need a photo

• I wanna fuk u , u sure look attractive

• I can't see the picture but being fat doesn't make someone unattractive. Do you know what bbw stands for? Big Beautiful Women. I personally like women of all sizes especially "fat" girls their bodies are absolutely beautiful

• Am I fat?
    "according to my doctor is was 'overweight'" You already know the answer.

Am I attractive?
    How would I know, you have no pictures and the only thing I know about you is you have a 36D and big ass.

What Girls Said 6

• How do *you* feel? Do you feel happy and healthy with your body? Does it do what you want and take you where you want to go?

• Overweight does not mean unattractive. It's hard to judge without a picture and even then it is a matter of opinion. You might be technically fat, but it also depends on how you carry it. Don't worry about it! :-)

• i'm 5'4 and 112 lbs... but then it depends on how your body is shaped

• I would have to see picture to say for sure. You do sound thick

• probably on the chubby side but fine

• Picture does not show

• If your doctor says you are overweight then you are overweight, he would not lie