I feel like i'm because i'm not 'model' worthy?

i have this fear that no one even has a second look at me because im not this 'perfect society' person. i dont have the perfect body and i hate my face. starting to think whats the point bothering anymore as no one would want to be with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• This victim shit again...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Nobody really wants to date a Barbie doll. They are boring as hell. Embrace your "imperfections" they make you a unique individual.

Besides assuming that is you in the picture you are not at all unpleasant to look at.

• I think you are very cute in your profile picture - Don't obsess over what you think you don't have and look in the mirror picking out the things that are nice about you thus making you look cute.

• It doesn't work that way. Most people are not models but they manage to find partners. Some seriously homely people have great relationships. With the right hair style you can look great. Throw in some confidence and guys will be chasing you.

• How many model worthy people do you truly know? I bet not more than one or two, if any. I bet you know a whole lot more people in happy relationships than you know who are "model worthy."

• You will find someone if you try to be a little more open

• No ''perfect man" ever did something important for humanity.

• What are you talking about you look great!

• I took a double look because I think you are hot. I would be proud to have you arm and arm out in public and showing you off to everyone.

What Girls Said 0