Is 34E too big?

Is 34E too big for a 17 years girls, 5'6 and 125 lbs? or ist good?

• Too big
  • Good size

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best not to worry about your looks but instead to accept how and who you are.
    Different people have different preferences so there's no definitive answer.
    It's also very subjective.

In my opinion, your great how you are. It's not like you can choose.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is unnatural and might look slightly dissporportionate to the rest of your slim body but nothing is wong with big boobies

What Guys Said 5

• If they are natural: Wow. Yes that's large for your weight, but certainly not too large. Just be sure to take care of them propperly (had an ex who was an E bordering F and between having to custom order bras and general frustration with getting them propperly fitted she avoided the things like the plague and soon sagging set in.)

If they were fake though (due to the difference in how they sit) I imagine it would look a tad... heavy.

• At 17 you are probably at your adult breast size - You are tall so that helps so probably a good size

• They sound really sexy and a great size, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• That honestly sounds fucking incredible.

• I'd say that's probably too big for anybody. It doesn't look like you're fat though from your measurements. Just curious are they saggy or firm?

• They are firm

• Do you have a snapchat? Add me adam_huffington

• I don't have snapchat

What Girls Said 0