Would you rather be fat, or have severe acne?

So my friend and I got into an argument a couple weeks ago, about which one is worse to have when attracting people of the opposite gender. He thinks that you are better off being fat then having a face full of pimples, but I disagreed and I told him that its better to be fit with bad acne. What do you guys think would be worse?

Just to specify fat means at least 20 pounds overweight (as in the person is fatter then about 3 quarters of the people around you), and acne means that you have it all over your face and back, worse then 3 quarters of the people around you. Which do you think is worse?

• Its better to have a clear face and be fat
  • Its better to be in shape with a face full of acne

Most Helpful Girl

• I have severe acne so I am used to it. Would hate to be fat though, I have been and it's no fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what comes to mind is there is a possibility of training or dieting to change your body but finding correct and successful treatment is probably very difficult.

What Girls Said 4

• I know this won't help but weight can easily be lost as for acne is mostly hereditary and even after scars may happen.

• Oh dang, man Imma have to say I'd rather be 20 pounds over weight :-/ At least I can work that shit off Lol!
    Acne takes a while to clear up. But if the acne wasn't that bad, I'd rather have acne

• I know its such a tough decision, I thought that being fit would be better since fat isn't exactly attractive, and considering a lot of people will never work it off lol, but you do make a good point, acne doesn't exactly go away over night, you could have it for years which would suck. Thanks for your input!

• No problem!

• there's this thing called makeup

• Acne can leave dark spots

What Guys Said 3

• Being 20lb over weight isn't that bad vs server acne , cause you can be seen as the cute funny fat kid that girls date but the acne will make girls want to stay away from you if it's that horrible however you're your talking about only being 20lb, over weight vs horrible acne

• I have remnants of a bad acne, I workout regularly.
    You can easily lose fat or not get fat in the first place.

Bad acne is awful, I would honestly rather have an inch shorter penis than have the acne I had.

• FULL of acne? No. Some acne that can be treated (medically) even if they were covering half of my face but everything else looks good then yes.