Any tips or advice for my facial hair?

Any tips or advice for my facial hair?

Im trying to grow out my facial hair at the moment. I've never tried much before, mostly because its not as dark as my hair. Basically, I just want some opinions on how it looks. Does it look decent? Should I shave any specific portion off? Should I try to shape or grow it in any specific way? Should I even bother trying?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a goatee might work for you

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't care because either way I see it... you look pretty great.

But I know a lot of people who would probably say to keep your facial hair trimmed but not completely gone. I'd say that's ideal but if they can't handle the hair... then get out of the salon.

• Yes, u need to trim it down, and don't let it go down ur neck like that. It's not very attractive in my opinion...:)

• Yeah i think it looks pretty good. Not a lot o guys i've seen can look good with long facial hair but yup, i like it on you! But personally i don't like super long beards, so i wouldn't love it once it was longer than a couple inches. And nope it grows in all the right places.

What Guys Said 1

• it's gonna come down to how you dress.. i f you dress in a raggity tshirt n pants... you're gonna look like a bum.

if you're in a polo n some jeans... you're golden.