Are my boobs small?

ok so im 13 and i know im still growing.. but in bra size im a 32C and i feel like they are small. no they aren't saggy at all its just the size. yes im skinny. by height im 4'5. by weight im not sure im pretty sure 90. is 32C okay for a 13 year old?

i know im thirteen and shouldn't be worried but my mom passed away and i felt uncomfortable asking my father for his opinion i dont have siblings so i just needed someone to ask

Most Helpful Guy

• They are still sexy and a great size. Besides you might have a couple more years of your body still changing (that means both your body height and boobs). I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• How the heck is that small? Especially for a 13 year old...

• I think she's a troll... so young with big boobs makes me feel weird to even respond. I don't know

• @thisdudejimmy .. Believe it or not, it is not that unusual.. I was the same size at the same age.

Sadly mine didn't seem to know when to stop growing, necessitating in me having to have a breast reduction at the age of 21.

• @thisdudejimmy i have 11 year old cousins with double ds

What Guys Said 13

• Why are youngins on this website... How do you know all this at 13? When i was 13 all i knew was what time my cartoons were coming on.

• It's called a new generation. Also... it's called insecurity and the web (no, not your friendly neighborhood Spiderman's web).

Also this is a public website, you shouldn't be that surprised at all.

• Ya what she said

• At 13 still plenty of time for development and anyways a C cup is close to average size for an adult so I would not worry.

• I think you are idiot.
    It's way bigger than what average population have at your age.

Omg this generation.

can't you estimate it by looking your surroundings?

• holy seriously, why are 13 year old girls talking about boob size? seriously, wtf is society becoming.

• Welcome to 2015. Where have you been? Lol

• @thisdudejimmy I dont hang around with 13 year old girls, so I wouldn't know. But girls definitely didn't talk like this when I was 13...

• Lmao... i hear little kids talking about sex and nasty shit all the time. Even just in public. Maybe its just a Florida thing lol I don't know

• Yes you're fine I have family and friends that are your size even now in their 20's and 30's.

• Don't worry about your body. Your body will grow naturally, and with it the boys' interests in you.

• Ya 13. No sweat yeah.

• In my opinion they sound quite big, if you wanna talk about it message me

• You got snapchat?

• Not even close

• no they are what guys who like big boos and guys who like small boobs both like u got the best of both worlds.

• Your boobs are large for your age but I'm not complaining

• You have sexy boobs.

What Girls Said 11

• This is definitely not the time for you to be worrying about your breast size, child.
    Live your childhood while you can. No need to grow up so fast.

• Don't be worried about your boobs, seriously. Trust me, you're only 13. Have the time of your life! Don't worry about all these.

I'm barely even a C cup -_-

• Srsly -_-
    I am 20, almost 1m62 50kilos
    And my size is 32b.
    What do you want double Ds?
    Considering your age and your petite figure they re considered average if not even big

• You're 13 has a 32 C cup and you're complaining? Im 20 and im only 32B geez😭😭

• Dude you shouldn't be worried about your boobs at 13. I don't think I even had boobs when I was 13.

• Yes they are big actually. most girls that size are like an a cup or luckily a b cup

• You still have tons of time to grow! I'm 20 and a 32C and I feel like they're the perfect size for me. Don't worry about it!

• they're bigger than mine and im 22

• I have really small boobs too, I bett by the time you and I get older they will be bigger.

• yes it is. i'm 21 and i'm only a 32B. You are still young, it will grow.

• Lol i'm 18 and i'm barely a 32B. You are 13... Don't worry of the size you are..