Are my boobs big? I'm a 38 C?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Big is a relative term. How a given cup size looks depends on the rest of your body. What would look well proportioned on one person might look too large or too small on another. Moreover, there is no common taste among either men or women as to what constitutes and ideal of body proportion.

Consider if you will this graphic:

www.justmysize.com/.../...art_BrasandAllinOnes.gif

This graphic shows sizing info for bras made by a major manufacturer (Haynes). This is off the rack, not custom sizing.

Take note that the cup sizes go up to size M.

If we were to call a C cup large, we would run out of superlatives before we got up to size M.

"I can never remember, is 'enormously large' bigger or smaller than 'stupendously large'?"

As it happens, my wife wore a J cup when we first met. Since then, she has lost some weight and is down to a G cup. This cup size looks totally proportional on her. As such, you'd never suspect that she's packing as much as she is.

Most Helpful Girl

• 34 B here..😂

• I didn't ask for that and haha

• Just saying that they're not small and if you think they are thennnnn there's me so... lmao.

• O ok

What Guys Said 15

• I've got two friends around that same size, and they know how to show them off. I'd say it's a pretty decent size.

• 38 C is on the larger side of the "just perfect" range.

• What is the just perfect range?

• It kind of changes depending on the proportions of the woman in question and preference of the person admiring her but I would stay that it starts at about 32B and ends right about where you are.

• It is hard to say without hearing what size the rest of you is - C would be close to adult average size and if you were tall 38 might suit the proportions.

• Can't be answered because "Big" has a wide range of meaning and is different for every person. Along with that it also matters what the rest of your body looks like. The range of answers is too great.

• Nope they are just the right size and are sexy, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You boobs are fine. Don't change them.

• Do not want to donate some of it to me?

• I'd say medium

• I always wonder how do you girls want guys to rate boobs according to a number.. This way we can rate engines. I dont say you have to post nude pics but at least some visual input please

• i find a B or C cup to be average. so they are a good size in my eyes

• Yes they'll be considered quite big

• That would depend on what the rest of you looks like. I bet your books look great on you.

• Too big, try not to chock your lover.

• Not particularly given the size of the rest of you. The 38 implies you're big all around, so the Cs won't look as big on your frame. Of course, it's possible that you're in the wrong size bra and you should be in a smaller back and bigger cup. So tough to say for sure without seeing them.

• DD or
    die

jk don't die but i love DD'S
    never actually seen a c cup

What Girls Said 5

• Yes they are.

• It depends on your frame. If you are smaller and you boobs cause you back pain because they don! t fit your frame then yes, they are too big.
    My boobs are 38 DD and that is a bit bigger than what would actually fit my frame right but they don't do too much harm (aside from almost smothering my boyfriend while hugging... oops...).

• I guess yes :p

• I think I'm 40B, I'd say yes. :)

• They are probably banging 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿