Guys , what would you rate me as? do you think i'm pretty. no mean comments. kay?

guys , what would you rate me as ???? do you think i'm pretty . no mean comments . kay ??

717

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need to be more careful about what you post online.

I'm glad that you want to be positive about yourself but you need to express that in a way that is safe. You've shared your face not once but three times. That's three separate pictures that are on the internet forever. God only knows what will happen to them now.

Please think about this in the future.

• Ok thanks , i'll just sign out cuz it is very unsafe and a lot of people have told me that

• Well, if something were to happen to that (which is like a very low chance), then we will act up accordingly to justify and protect her from them... aren't we. Well unless you're so care-free.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• I think you are fine. I would give you 5 out of 10.

• You look like more of a sweet type of person... and not my type. So if pretty means attractive to me, i'll rate 6-7/10.

by the way I can't reply you on pm as I am XPER lv1 xD, not sure how I am able to the first time I do tho.

• I think you look very cute

• You've been asking about your looks many times. And using the same pictures every time. Come on.

• Those dark mysterious eyes! So lovely! You really are an attractive young lady!

• Your Alright

• Yup, guys at your school will definitely be into you! :)

• very pretty ^^
    I say 8

• yes, cute and pretty... just work a little bit on you smile, make it look more natural :)

• I will rate you 8/10. You nice sweet little girl

• sooo pretty

• You're too young to be rated, I don't rate anyway though

• Kids shouldn't be allowed here

• GaG has catered heavily towards teens in the past 2 years. :-P

• Nice smile.

• you are sweet and cute, and with time ull grow up to be a beautiful woman. :)

• You look cute;)

What Girls Said 6

• You already know I think you're a cutie :)

• So young and I'm not sure if this is you or some fucked up pedophile but I don't think your parents want you posting this picture on this site.

• Your attractive and really sexy!

• Well im a girl, but try looking into the camera, ur around a 6, thats a little above average

• You're 10. Right? Whatever
    Cute.

• Girl you are 14, who cares if your not the ideal beauty but you have a ton of years to go