How to completely re-invent myself during the summer going into sixth form college?

I want to chnage myself... What can I do?
Please don't tell me to stay myself...

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of your comfort zone and try new things. One thing you do is write down all the qualities that describe you. Once you have the list think of the person you aspire to be. Then write down all of the qualities of that person. Compare those qualities with who you are and who you wish to grow to and work at fixing any discrepancies. Getting out of your comfort zone is the most important though.

What Guys Said 1

• I would decide what you want to reinvent yourself as and then work on the things that need to be done - When making a change it is important to have a very clear idea of what you are changing to and what progress you are making on the change.

What Girls Said 2

• i suggest you go on a vaction alone for a week. go somewhere ne where no one knows you. really think of who you want to be. take a test run. if you like it when you come try to work the new persona into your real life.

• At 16?

• I don't have a passport...

• you only need a passport to leave the country. so just go to somewhere

• try a different hairstyle or a different hair color, try a ddifferent make-up look, different clothes and so on..