Females today are thots and an embarrassment to women of the older generation, am I right?

• TOTALLY!!
  • yeah kinda
  • not at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe to some extent. It is said that girls reveal and give their body faster and easier to guys these days. Don't have personal experience but I remember hearing and reading that somewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I believe most women nowadays have let themselves be influences by the media and they have disregarded their morals just to fit in... One has to also take into consideration the fact that mothers are getting younger and although not all young mothers are horrible, its quite rare to find a young mother who will teach their children what's right and what isn't because they themselves are an example of a bad choice and not to mention the fact that a child is raising another child... This leads to immaturity, lack of respect for authority and themselves, and the children most of the time take all of this and mold it into something horrible which is what you see today in most young women and men. The media is something to blame as well but mostly the lack of good parents... I know that if I were to try to dress up slutty or do something bad my old fashioned parents and boyfriend would get upset with me and advise me to do otherwise... Sadly I feel that now people are very mechanical, they lack empathy, respect, and kindness that most old fashioned people possessed.
    In retrospect, not all women or men are like that, but a vast majority is and we should try to change that by raising at least our children the right way. :)

• I'm not really sure what world you're living in, but in mine, the teen pregnancy rate is dropping...

• I'm pretty sure that it's going down all across the USA in all racial, social, economic, and ethnic groups.

This is not to say that I deny the existence of the hookup culture that is forming all across Europe, Australia, and North America. I don't really despise the existence of such a culture, it just really isn't for me. I'd MUCH rather have a girlfriend than a one night stand every week.

• @blue_sun - The teen pregnancy and birth rates are going down, but still the younger folks are deciding to have children younger. As the very young twenties rate of having children goes up, the "teen" rate is still downward. The choice of having children at such a young age means that often school (college) is discarded and that saving are not built up and good jobs not established. So the choice to jump into parenthood (often without the benefit of marriage) so young is not a great choice (the way our society is set up) and that is part of the difference the Opinion Owner is showing.

What Guys Said 19

• They're called radical Feminists.

• It seems this is correct about most younger women. There are some women that are an exception to this but very few. This is why men don't want to get married these days, there is pretty much nothing in marriage for men only stuff to loose. It is also why some men go for older women to get maturity or Asian women which is another way it seems to find a mature woman. I myself have had enough of the way most western world women act with such an entitled attitude all the time.

• I must admit I don't really think so - I feel each generations has its own characteristics and are products of their time - I see in any generation there are positive and negative models for each gender - Today's girls may seem easier because that is the way MTV or the media portray but the reality is much different,

• They might be an embarrassment, but honestly, they're still people, just people, they talk, do what they want, say what they want, they're human, it's in their nature. I wouldn't be embarrassed by them, and i won't be embarrassed by them when i have my own children, women of the older generations have changed lots from being totally submissive to men (in my country that is (100 or so years ago)) to having women's rights movements, to having denim jeans and smoking, to being strong and powerful and equal to men (today). so i don't think we can call them "thots". all we can say is they've changed, and for the most part, that's fantastic.

• I wouldn't say so, I met way too many narrow minded elderly people. That makes me embarrassed sometimes, when I see or talk to people who are in their 50s, 60s or older and still haven't learn what I consider basic wisdom, things I figured out when I was 12 even. At least the young has the excuse of being just that, "young & dumb" as the sayin goes. Whats the excuse of those older ones? did they just leave the young behind and kept the dumb?

• No, I prefer modern girls, I don't like old-fashioned women.

• maybe it's because you like easier women? easy access

• Lül I'm old fashioned and I'm assertive and confident cx I think you're referring to women from the 50's, they worked hxc to build the stuff for ww2, men got back patted them on the back and "go make me a sandwich woman"... Thy didn't speak up or anything so I'm wondering if that old fashioned is what you mean... Because she means as in values... Like not homosexual fearing old value, but self respect type of morality.

• Basically, I like sporty and casual type of girls, I don't like old-fashioned clothes... and I kinda prefer dominant girls, whilst old-fashioned women are mostly submissive, so we wouldn't get along.

• No, I don't think that is the case at all.

• Well, I don't have a high opinion of people's personality, they are to me, trivial/primitive, and animalistic.

But it look's as if we are on a highway to shitler land.

• Most guys saying 'not at all' just like getting laid. However, I personally believe western society is headed toward collapse, and present gender dynamics are unsustainable.

• I don't know how you can say that, I mean sure there would be some nowadays that the older generation wouldn't agree with. But saying all females is just wrong, it's like your saying they're all the same, which they're not.

• I'll always have an 18 years old over a sixty years old.
    Come to think of it , I'd rather have 2 bad 18 year olds then one good 60 year old :P

• What do you mean?

• Absolutely not, why would they, this is ridiculous

• Someone's jealous lol

• Jk but nahh i think its just a newer age of trends and stylish clothing out there that make it seem like it is

• It all depends on exactly what you mean when you say they're an embarrassment, how exactly?

• Older generation women were also quite sexist. Expect the man to be "manly" make more money etc I prefer girls to be more open minded. People tend to romanticize the past by focusing on the good and forgetting about the bad. For example people think of ancient Greece as a highly advanced civilization and the virth place of democracy and they make it sound like a perfect place but never mention how common it was for old man to have sex with pre-pubescent boys

• Hmmm no all females are an embarrassment to the human race, I'm not sure witch generation is more

• For the most part, TOTALLY! There are a dwindling few who still respect themselves and their men, but they are few and far between. They are taught to be impulsive narcissists who only care about themselves.

• Absolutely. Very rarely do you come across a girl with class now.

What Girls Said 7

• The thing is, every generation has their 'loose' women. And even if a woman is loose it doesn't mean she is a bad person.

Yes some women are more free about their sexuality now a days. But it's still a choice. We are all lucky that we can make choices about sexuality that we felt we had to conceal in the past.

That's just it thought, it probably seems more prevalent today because in the past things were a lot more secret. People still had affairs, and had secret sex lives that we knew and know nothing about.

People are just more open about it today.

• Not like they didn't get pregnant at their 16 or run away from their parents.. blah.. blah.. blah... My mom was pregnant to me when she was my age, I'm a kissless virgin at my 18. Burn! #nohate

• im virgin at 22

• but not a kisseless one lmao i've been kissed before

• see? We're not an embarassment. Some girls are, yeah but that really depends on the person. It's not like the now elders were saints when they were young.

• Uh no. The women being judgmental as fuck are the embarrassing ones.
    Who gives a flying fuck who someone has sex with, provided they're being safe? Last I checked, it didn't involved anyone except the ones actually having sex.

• Thats like saying women from like the 1900's (who are aloud to wear pants and shirts) are a disgrace to women from the 1700's (who were only aloud to wear modest dresses)

• Some of us, not all of us

• I am a female and I respect myself so u might want to rethink that, tbh

• There are a few women/girls that would fall into that category, that is true. But there are others that would make their ancestors proud.