I know this must get boring, but are my looks part of the problem putting off women? or my disability? Be Honest, Be Harsh, I don't mind, thoughts?

Here's a photo of me:
I've always struggled to get the attention of women. I'm not sure if this is to do with my disability, my looks or whether it's just my personality (although I have lots of female friends who I get on with really well) so what do you think of my looks? Be honest, be harsh, I just want the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell you what it is: you look too nice!!! I'm serious, I that pic you look like SUCH a nice guy and while you must have millions of girls as friends (admit it lol) they all come to you o find out what's going on with some idiot that they crush on.
    I'd say give it time, they'll realise your true worth eventually. And you'll move up from 'friend' to boyfriend x

• Thank you so much, I appreciate it :) What you say about girls as friends coming to me to talk about guys they crush on is shockingly accurate hahaha x

Most Helpful Guy

• I think looks wise you're okay, you look like a decent bloke. It probably is the disability but I think it just means it'll be more difficult, not impossible. When you do meet a woman who's into you I think you can at least be sure she really does like you a lot because she saw an obstacle and said fuck it I still wanna date him.

What Girls Said 6

• you look fine to me, i have seen less attractive guy in relationship besides not all the girls have the looks.
    maybe cus of ur disability, you will have it harder than other guys but there is still a chance for you , you will see
    good luck :)

• It may be your looks. Honestly, i wouldn't look at you relationship wise unless we really got to know each other and i ended up falling in love with your personality😊
    Hope it wasn't too blunt.

• Personally I think you're very handsome! If you have a great personality and I knew you I'd date you for sure :)
    In the end though it all comes down to personal preferences

• I think you look nice for a teenage 18. To be honest, depending on what it is, the disability will be off putting for a lot of women tho

• i think you look adorable!

• Adorable isn't quite what I'm going for but thank you :)

• Ah, I see. I think you are good looking and intelligent. For a lot of us it takes longer to find the right partner, especially if you are looking for someone who wants marriage.

• Its probably your disability. A lot of women are too shady to commit to anyone that they will potentially have to "look after". We want someone can protect us. Not someone we have to protect.

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely have seen worse looking guys then you in relationships so I don't think it is your looks. I hate to say it but your disability probably will make the situation harder, however. This certainly doesn't mean there is no hope. There are women out there willing to date guys with disabilities, all you have to do is find one and through on the boyish charm!!

• We are all insecure to a degree so you are in same boat as everyone else in regards to looks and personality - Your disability may frighten some people at first but once they get to know you it should cease to be issue - If you peruse this site for long enough you will see a lot of people around your age not having "success" with girls/boys so you are not alone - I would not spend my time thinking about what is holding me back but instead think about what I have to offer someone and who knows when your time will come,

• A good relationship, is based off a fundamental framework of shared belief's, the greater your beliefs, the better the relationship.

continue an effort into finding people who share the way you see the world, and who would want to share the world with you for you.

Anything else is futile waste of effort, in the context of general relationship's, especially romantic one's.

Now I will be honest, most people are primitive animalistic trivial machines.

Understanding that, physical appearance, is and as indicated through evolutionary standpoint, is interpreted based upon the genetic composition of an individual, as an aesthetically mean's of defining the health of an individual, such notion's are superficial when in relation to the person of whether or not they are beautiful.

All people are beautiful, if they are good people, and I see nothing wrong with your body health wise.

Aesthetically, you appear to be fine.

• If I were to make any change's to your physical appearance, I would only recommend that you get into better shape, and put on some muscle mass, as it is generally considered to be an attractive quality.

• Yes your looks might be not helping.

• You could use some style. Right now your look screams introverted nerd. Hope you are successful in improving your luck with women.

• You just Gota give it time you'll finde a girl or she'll find you when you least expect it. Disability or not.