Do I need to go gym? How is my booty? And should I have breast implant?

I m 19 years old and I have never gone gym.
My boyfriend loves my booty but I dont love And I want to breast implant for my boobs but he always says "Your boobs aren't small, they are ideal" "Your body is fantastic, you have hourglass body" but I dont believe him because I am not a self-confident girl.

So I want to ask this here. Is my boyfriend right?
Do I need to go gym ?  How is my booty? And should I have breast implant?

Update

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a boyfriend, and he likes everything about you, then you shouldn't be worrying about this stuff.

If you still want my personal opinion, then i will give you advice based on my taste in women. But keep in mind that my taste in women may different than your BF's taste in women.

In my opinion, you do not need to go to the gym. I an turned off by any visable muscle definition on women. Slight toning is ok i guess, but i still prefer soft women. Don't worry about your boobs. The size is fine, the shape is fine, and since i can see a little bit of your nipple, the size of them looks fine too. Plus, if they were much bigger, they'd look unproportional. Also, i think you need to gain a little weight. Your stomach is too flat for my taste, and your thighs are too thin for my taste. Not too much though. I'd say 10-15 lbs maybe. Definitely no more than 20 lbs. As for your ass: it looks fine. The shape is alright, and i think the weight gain would make it look even better. Although it might get too flabby, so you may wanna firm it up a bit while your gaining weight.

But if your boyfriend says he wouldn't like any of those things, then don't do it. Its up to you and him, not me. I was just offering my personal opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to the gym and eating healthy doesn't always mean you do it cause you're fat.

People need to be more educated on this matter, and doing it to be and stay healthy.
    In my opinion, your legs need to gain a big of weight, not a lot just a bit more, and going to the gym doesn't mean you're fat, that's ridiculous, so in my opinion, YES you do need to do some type of activity if it's not the gym make sure you're doing something, being skinny is not an excuse to put off some type of exercise... Unless you don't care about being healthy.

In reference to your boobs, they're fine as long as YOU're happy with the size.

and in reference to your photos, You're sick, I see your real intention here is to make guys masturbate to the photos whether they are you or not... and in desperate need of attention if you need to whore with photos. gross.
    ... don't be lame, you can ask this same question with decent photos still showing off the figure to be critiqued.

What Guys Said 61

• You should listen to your boyfriend, he is right on! You look great. Now show him and stop showing a bunch of horny guys on here. You are beautiful!

• Firstly, your boyfriend is right. You have an amazing body. Boobs and bum both perfect! Don't put yourself down any more!

Second, going to a gym never does any harm. Don't overdo it, just enough to keep yourself toned up. Do a bit of jogging, as well.

• If your boyfriend likes it, who cares what we think?

• Your beautiful and really hot, you have an amazing butt, an amazing boobs, and an amazing body. Don't change a thing, because you will be hiding your true self, besides I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You look in good shape to me - Wouldn't worry about surgery and only go to the gym for health or fitness reasons,

• there's no reason why you shouldn't go to the gym but there's no real importance to do so either, x

• Areola slip!

Your body is nice, no you don't need implants.
    You could start squatting or go running more often though.

• Why squat? I think my butt isn't floppy

• To fill in your legs as well not just your booty

• You should listen to your boyfriend, you don't need breast implants.

Going to the gym can never hurt, you will look and feel better, it's good for you. But you should also learn to accept yourself for what you are, just strive for improvements, no surgery required.

• you're good, cover up jeez.

You can still the hit the gym for further improvements

• You have a nice ass and body but maybe you shouldn't be putting pictures that show your nips on the Internet if you have a boyfriend. Not that we're complaining...

• She didn't even show her face. Why would her boyfriend care if she put those pics up? We don't even know who she is.

If i were him, i wouldn't care. And that's really saying something since i typically get jealous pretty easily.

• Ass is fine, you don't need breast implants.

• Believe your boyfriend, start to feel as beautiful as he says you are!

• Your boyfriend is with you because of your personality, sure, but also because you're good looking, and he wouldn't want to change that

• Your getting on the skinny side but that's just me. Boobs are fine. Your good, and going to the gym and eating right is always healthy and you can't go wrong there. Your boyfriend is right.

• No implants. You should workout, its good for you and it will make your body look healthier. Also build muscle

Work on your legs a little at the gym

• your body looks hot and you boyfriend is right... and getting breast implants would be a downgrade in my opinion!

• nice nope. if you do work out, do heavy weights and build some muscle. i think youd look better with more muscle.

loved the areola best though. shoulda done a full slip =)

• pm me, i m a trainer. ill tell you a few rules essential to fill in. your boobs will get a bit bigger too if you dont mind.

• Yes you do need to work on your self confidence cause your body is amazing, I would do anything to get that ass on my face and motorboat the shit out of it

• Awesome body, don't change a thing. Just keep it the same

• Your boyfriend is right, you are perfect. And even if I had a different opinion, it doesn't matter, because if he's with you, then he likes the way you look.

• LOL!
    Fake humility.

• Well if i was your boyfriend then i would not let you do the implants.

While you have good booty, I would take you to gym with me and turn it into fine ass.

• believe me that you have a perfect breasts do not change them and your butt is very sexy too I wanna say that you make me hard ;)

• All looks fantastic to me. I'd say your boobs are medium

• You have a great body, your boobs look fine, listen to your boyfriend.

• Your boyfriend is right about everything. You have a great body indeed. You don't need breast implants by the way. Hitting the gym doesn't hurt anyone tbh.

• Your boyfriend is spot on. You look amazing.

• if anything you are too skinny

• I m not too skinny,. I think you have never seen too skinny girl

• You're sexy. Both T&A

• I wouldn't change a thing you look amazing. How you got a idea that you needed any thing changed is dead wrong!!

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 16

• Oh brother.

• you look really good.

You have a great butt and amazing hips. You do have a hour glass figure.

Your boobs are not small. I am like you size wise and I too want implants.

If you got them, i would go for a large C, maybe a D. Coz this size would balance out just right for your killer hips and tush.

Honestly though, your boobs are just right and if your boyfriend likes them , then you should like them too.

• I wonder what your boyfriend would think about you posting these pics of yourself online.

• I need a girlfriend like you. I respect that

• @thisdudejimmy the only opinions that matter are her own and her boyfriend's. Anyone else's opinion is completely irrelevant. She will probably never meet any of the people who have answered this question, and she will never sleep with any of them, so why do their opinions of her matter? She should learn how to accept herself instead of exposing her body online.

• Agreed, maybe she likes the attention?

• You have a great body. I would recommend starting to go to the gym to keep your figure that way. That's what I've been doing

• You shouldn't go to a gym to look better. Your body looks fine as it is. If anything you should go to the gym to become healthier.

• You re goals giirl! 😍
    Just go to the gym for health reasons and to maintain that great bod of yours.

• you have the perfect body

• 0|0
  • Your body looks really well.

• Girl, you look good! I would have died for that body!! Don't change anything! Excercising is healthy anyways, so that's your choice! but girl u look good!

• Just when I thought I saw it all. Gag is smart. Sex sells. As long as there are sexually frustrated loser men on this website there will always be this Web site

• Oh yeah, you're so fucking fat. Go find something else to do.

• Gorgeous. You have a really cute body that I would kill for.

• You're like perfect, just stop.

• To be honest I like your boobs better than your ass because your boobs bigger.

• But I wear 34 B bra, it isn't big?

• Trust me girl your boobs look just perfect I like them , don't get implants because that would just make u not natural. And if you do get implants after the years you have to redo them. But u can start working your legs and ass to become not firm and your legs to get more firm as well

• * to become more

• You look very skinny and your boob size is probably because of that, i was as skinny as you and had a cute bootie just like yours but i wanted to look a bit healthker so i started going to the gym and eatibg a balanced diet i am still quit skinny but im now i have bigger boobs and a very big butt, so before you consider getting a boob job you should probably try gaining a bit o weight i mean boobs are just bags of fat.