What do you of my surgical scars?

What do you of my surgical scars ?

I've had four surgeries in my lifetime the most recent one was in January.
Im just curious what people think?
Also im thinking of getting a cherry blossom tree in water color effect tattooed on my stomach along the scar thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They look fine, don't be self conscious of them. I wouldn't say I know exactly how you feel because I don't have any surgery scars, but my mom does. They look a lot like yours and she had the surgery done due to stomach cancer when she was a teen. She is really self conscious of them and feels as though they've ruined her body. I always assure her that she's still beautiful because she is. Even when I was a young girl I didn't find them ugly, they actually fascinated me and I'd ask her questions about them. Scars do NOT make you less attractive. Whatever you have them from, you're obviously a strong person to have gone through a surgery like that and your character says so much more about you than your outward appearance.

• Awe thanks the first time they opened me like this I was 2 and it was from liver cancer second time they opened me in the same spot cause the scar tissue caused a blockage in my liver

• No problem, girl. I meant every word I said, you're stomach looks perfectly fine the way it is. I'm sorry to hear about your liver cancer, and I hope your scarring isn't causing you too much trouble anymore. My mom has also had a lot of trouble with scar tissue and irritated intestines from it. Sucks how although surgery can solve a major problem, the scars it leaves can create other problems too. Anyway hope you feel better soon and you heal well!

What Guys Said 6

• In life it is all about what you are comfortable and happy with - If you are comfortable with scars you will find most other people are as well - If you feel the need to do something you can investigate the possibility of a tattoo or cosmetic plastic surgery.

• If I love you and am in a relationship with you, those physical scars won't matter. As simple as that.

• Don't do any tattoos. I, like so many guys, would rather see you as you are. So many people have life's battle scars, me included. It's no big deal. Certainly won't be an issue for the guy that loves you. The real you. The personality the real you has.

• I would be fine with them. It really looks like it was a big thing though ! That was serious surgery ! I hope you feel 100% now !

• It was liver and pancreatic surgery I'm feeling a lot better now :)

• what did you have surgery for? I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure that if you do get a tattoo there, have it done by a pro, even if you have to pay extra. Don't put something tacky there, as it will only make the scarring even more visible

• Oh yes definitely a professional tattoo artist. I had surgery for liver cancer appendix twice cause they couldn't find it the first time, and liver/ pancreatic surgery again in April.

• Not April I don't know why I said April.. It was in January

• oh okay... well im glad you got through it okay. But yeah the scars aren't a big issue. Any person who knows why they are there should totally understand

• Over time they will really lighten up and wouldn't be quite visible at all... some scars can look really cool, I don't think you'll need a tattoo just to hide them, since after 2-3 years they'll not be that noticeable

What Girls Said 3

• Once it heals, it will be hardly noticable. Is this from a skin removal surgery?

• No liver and pancreatic surgery

• That makes me smile to read, good for you girl. ♥️

• Thanks started off lifting 3 pounds after the surgery lol they had me in the hospital for 2 months lol feels good to be better lol

• I would think those scars would heal up pretty good over time. Not sure about having a tattoo on that spot.

The best time to get a tattoo to cover up any surgery parts. Would be like if you had an arm removed or something like that.

• It looks fine but the tattoo will do it no good