New batch of tinder Matches. Who do u pick ?

New batch of tinder Matches. Who do u pick  ?

• Allie
  • Sarah
  • Katelyn
  • Lauren
  • Stephanie

Most Helpful Girl

• what the heck is tinder? ... Seriously, if I ever found out someone had an account in such places as this, I wouldn't date them at all. That's like automatically turn off for me.. but I'm weird... so that's just me.

they all sound desperate, or fake... either that or they're just on there looking for a sex buddy.. that's awful.. but I guess men like that. an in that case just ini miny moe it. cause if it's for sex, who really cares? you'll probably end up doing them all in a matter of time.

• Tinder is primarily a hookup app, although in recent months it has tried to be more of a relationship app. But it's core is still a hookup app

• @Tomsta Oh so it's strictly for sex? Ewk. Well I guess choose the one that turns you on the most physically, if that's all you're looking for. That's even more weird than I thought.

• Not only for sex but a large majority of the people who use it, use it for sex

Most Helpful Guy

• You got this from theChive right? xD I saw this the other day. I'd go with all, but I ended up choosing Katelyn, though Allie is bangable too xD

What Girls Said 7

• Wow some of the thirst lol. I've never had tinder so it's funny to see what people have on their profile

• Katelyn seems the less bitchy and fun. Though Sarah also seems cool and funny.

I would have voted for Lauren though she put a height limit so meaning to me she's super picky.

Though god damn the hentai!

• Kate seems very chill :p
    Pizza for the win!

• Lol what s up with lauren, tarzan s wife or so :p

• They all look like a lot of fun. But you would not seriosly choose a wife or girlfriend there? and why on earth would they choose a guy from there?

• is tinder like some prostitution thing?

• Tinder is for hookups, if you really think this site will get you a hot girlfriend then you are delusional

What Guys Said 12

• Katelyn looks a bit too thin but she has the best sense of humor

I am not surprised Lauren is single.

• Not very fond of girls who try to make themselves look cool to impress men.

"Yeah, look at me, I can get sloppy drunk and grew up with no strong male role in my life. Look how cool I am. Haha I'm such a whore."

• WTF these girls are degrading themselves wth is this. Is this how everyone on tinder behaves? *facepalm*

• Sarah. 😍
    Redheads are yum.

• If you forced me.
    Sarah Easy.

• Going with the anal girl

• None of them. They all seem fake.

• Choose them all cause many are probably fake profiles.

• Katelyn or Stephanie... I love getting tinder matches

• In all of my casual tindering, I have never seen even one explicit description as such... I call BS.

• Lol this is the definition of tinder

• Tinder is fkn ridiculous. It all looks so fake, like they're all trying to sell you something fake.