Bbw lovers, do I look ok?

How do my mirror selfies look? No I'm not dressed up I don't care about that but do I look ok?
Bbw lovers, do I look ok?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a beautiful face. Your eyes especially are gorgeous.

Also, some of the responses on here have really pissed me off.

Firstly, the girl said the question was for BBW lovers only. So why are you on here? You're on here because it's a chance for you to give someone a lecture, or make yourself feel better about your tiny tits and stomach. Shut up. Seriously.

Secondly, for all of those saying eat less, go for a run, etc etc. How do you know if she can or not? I mean, you've only seen the top half. Maybe she's on medication. Maybe she has a health problem. Maybe she's got a fake leg. You don't know, and you haven't even given her the time of day, you've rushed off into your expert knowledge of nutrition and the human body, because that job at Maccies or sitting in an office really makes you qualified.

It's her choice what she does with her body. She didn't tell any of you to go eat a sandwich, so stop judging her and stop being so selfish, high and mighty and fucking ignorant. The girl asked for opinions from people who like that sort of thing, not for a fucking lecture on her diet and lifestyle.

Just leave each other alone and go be a keyboard warrior somewhere else. Sorry, not sorry.

• Yes I'm on medicine and I've had two babies and been on birth control. :) thanks for this the fat shamers really needed to hear this.*hugs*

• Your welcome hun.
      Sometimes people need to stop being judgmental and mind their own business. It needed to be said. Big hugs babe xxx

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 14

• You look very pretty and an awesome smile

• You look wonderful the way you are. There are lots of pretty bbw women in the world and you are on of them. You are you and keep on being yourself. You look happy in the pictures. What I do not like is when someone says you have a pretty face for a big girl. No she doesn't because all of her is pretty including her face. That is towards bbw's in general. You look like someone who would be a blast to be around so forget the haters even though it maybe hard at times.

• You look great to me.

Your body looks amazing and I love your smile.

Built and pretty is a great combination!!

• Beautiful! :-D

• You have a very pretty face

• BBW and the body people attach to it is disgusting. Go running and eat less and you'll lose all that weight in less than a year and a half.

• @Vasiliy Way to shame a person. Not everyone thinks a skinny or muscular women looks good. That does not mean you shame someone for they way they look. My girlfriend is a bbw and I love the way she looks but I also love other things about her also

• @Veasiliy Would you ever say any of this to someones face that you thought was fat? If so what would you say?

• @fun-weird-guy Doesn't really matter m8.
      But being fat is not healthy.

• You're really cute and sexy! :-D

• I'm not a bbw lover

• Your defiantly a cute girl

• I say 7/10.

• Yes. I would say you are attractive.

• lose some weight.

• oo this is my favorite body type.. :) you look ok

• Nah, you need to take care of you self and exercise and eat healthy. Nothing attractive about a person who doesn't care about their body.

What Girls Said 11

• OMG I looooove your hair! Is it a high bun or?

• High messy bun yes lol

• Ah! It's super cute! I'll have to work on mine now XD

And if anyone else is really jerky feel more than free to tag or PM me or any of the other mods.

• You look beautiful! I would suggest getting a full length mirror though, because the clutter on your dresser kind of takes away from your face.

• you have a very beautiful face
    i don't want to sound mean , but if you lose some weigh , you will look amazing

• omg i love your hair being in a bun! you look really pretty to <3 honestly, don't take any notice on what other say about you that are horrible, i think you look amazing

• You are so pretty! ❤️ I love your hair and your face is pretty too! :)

• You look beautiful honey <3

• I think you have a pretty face. And your eyes are your top feature.

• You're very attractive

• very beautiful

• Your pretty.

Though you could look even better if you lost a bit of weight.

• I'm not shaming you. Since i'm not skinny myself and a bit over weight too. I've accepted that fact and working on it. Though that's my choice to do that. It's your choice if you want to work on it or not. None the less your still pretty. I hope my comment didn't hurt your feelings. :(

• I just now noticed the BBW part. すみません

• you might want to lose weight