I feel like I'm ugly so how can I be better looking?

I feel like I'm ugly and kinda fat. I wanna change that, how can I be better looking? (Especially my face on the right hand side pic) I know makeup is good but I don't know how to put on properly to make it look good

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face is OK

Most Helpful Girl

• That's funny... You asked a question about weight and I thought you were really pretty.

• Thanks :) it's just that people say I have a baby/chubby face

What Guys Said 8

• you're definitely not ugly. if you feel fat try eating a bit healthier and do some workouts (running or something)

but you are definitely not ugly

• I think you look very cute

• Confidence honey. Be confident. And you by no means are ugly.

• your face is fine, Maybe you think its a little round, but that's due to bodyfat. You look good without makeup

• You are very beautiful to me. So don't worry. I see the beauty in you.

• You look good in the left pic not so much in the right pic... probably try hitting the gym and tone up a little bit to achieve a hot bod

• i have many suggestion. but that are so long. i am tired of typing. but i give you one suggestion, be positive.

• U look good to me😏

What Girls Said 5

• 1st, you are very very pretty!

I would wear my hair back so your neck shows.

I can't see much more, but you look like you have bigish boobs. Wear clothes that show off your figure, but don't wear clothes that are too tight coz they can make you look fat even if you are not.

• you're pretty no worries

• I think you're pretty. If your weight bothers you then hit the gym and work on it. If your makeup skills bother you then less is more and just practice and try different things.

• By being confident about how you look, because you're not ugly at all

• you're not ugly...