I got some better pics of my hair. What do you think? Also, I'm curious, what's your favorite and least favorite feature of my face?

Do you think my hair would look nice with a dark blue and purple ombre dye?

@WhatTheHellAmy and @MissNowhere can you please answer this and give me tips for my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• difficult to judge from the pics but I think it looks good. but on the 3rd one your hair is shinier which I like, if you get that with the red it would be great. I personally would maybe try something even darker and stronger, but that's just my personal taste.

as for the other colours, I think it could look good. a friend of me has sometimes blueish/purple hair. it's almost black with just a slight blue/purple shade and some highlights. I like it a lot.

favourite facial feature... you got overall a beautiful face but I like your eyes most. especially on some of you IG pictures they look great ;)

• thank you

im gonna try a better red soon

and thanks :P

and shhhhhhh bout that lol

• hey I'm tryinnggg
      I CAN only post 5 a day :P

• I know, I know... appreciating it ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I like middle photo - Your hair, I like the purple tint and that natural style sometimes hair can be overstyled, yours just looks natural and compliments the subtle tones of your makes up and your overall look seems to me quite understated but very natural.

• lol that is my natural hair, thats how it looks once it dries after i shower and brush it

• Yes I see now I misread bit about purple - No wonder it looked so natural (LoL)

• Your beautiful eyes are your best feature tbh, however I normally like the lighter Brown or dirty blonde looks, but it depends on the person what makes the girl look best... I'll say go with jet black or dark brown, cause you are a dark haired looking girl and it would match you the best... and second best feature your lips :) so pretty in shape and color

• Favorite feature? Your.. Everything lol uh, eyes or lips?

Least favorite? Uh.. I'll say your teeth, only because you never show them in your pics lol 😛

• You have a big nose,

• Favorite feature eyes or lips. Least favorite non. Personally I don't really like blue/ purple hair. But its your hair, do what makes you happy.

• Nice hair. A brighter purple/red hair would suit you as well. Just sayin'.

• My favorite feature: All of it.

Least favorite feature: Nothing.

• I think it would look good in blue or purple dye but I think it looks great on the color it is now. Favorite features of ur face are lips, eyes, and hair

• You got pretty hair 👍🏻 looks good, pretty smile too 😊

• jet black please.

• Stunning as always. A bit of darker red would do no harm.

• I like your eyes.

• I think your hair is jus perfect!

And is it weird i like your eyebrows?

• Sassy frassy

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, you're gonna look great no matter what you do with your hair 😛 And I love your eyes 😍

• Everything about you is my favorite. You are gorgeous. You lips are super nice, eyes are beautiful and you have a cute nose.

I think your hair would look really cool blue & purple ombré

• Aw thank you and Imma try it later on ^~^ you're such a sweetheart.
      You're as sweet as candy ;)

• Yes! It'd look awesome!
    Favorite feature: I'd have to say your mouth. It's just perfect!
    Least favorite feature: Eyebrows. Look like they need plucked and shaped.

• Dark blue and purple is really hard to manage but it you want it then go for it.

• i think it looks good :) but if you wanna change it up purple ombre at the tips would be cool :P

• I think purple will look awesome on you, you're beautiful! :D <3