Is Natural Brown And Red Hair Attractive?

This is so weird but my hair is brown and red. I have never seen anyones hair like this but there is an even amount of brown and red. And the red is like Bright red and the brown is dark. Some people think I died my hair but I didn't. Do guys find this unnatractive? Should I dye my hair to something that looks natural? When I was younger I had platinum blonde hair and red but it mixed more and looked more normal. I have also bleached all my hair but it grew out really quickly and I cut off the ends of my hair. But what should I do? Dye it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck yeah it is

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got brown hair with natural red highlights, though they're dark. Embrace your unique hair!

What Guys Said 4

• I wish I could've saw it but it sounds very unique and really cool. I know being unique as a kid can be tough sometimes but people who start changing things about themselves to fit in or be accepted are never happy. People who accept there will always be someone with a negative view of them and pay them no mind find peace. Here's to peace. Your hair sounds awesome.

• Really hard to say without a picture - In clothes or hair style/colour really my only tip is go for what you are most happy and comfortable with.

• Please post a pic to be honest...

• i LOVE red hair. i don't know why but red hair is a turn on for me

What Girls Said 1

• Don't dye it. Show us a picture of your hair, pleeeease.