Help making my friend see that she is pretty?

This is my friend she is sweet and caring and a wonderful mom but when it comes to how she sees herself she always puts herself down, mostly she says she weighs to much or is to short. Can you please help me show her that that's not how other people see her?

Most Helpful Guy

• She has a really pretty face and seems like she would have a lovely personality.

• Thank you with all the other opinions I was being to think I was alone

• Thanks for MHG

What Guys Said 8

• She has pretty lips, happy eyes, and hair like a purple sunset. She definitely gives off feelings of beautiful love :)

• This sounds weird, but it will work and it is very creative:

Show her picture to bunch of people (who are willing to help) and let them say something positive about her! Film what they say, and then edit a video with all the positive reactions. She will really appreciate that as a present :)!

• She does look like she's: "sweet and caring and a wonderful mom," how others see her doesn't matter, your looks and others opinions isn't what defines you. Your actions do, and she seems like a great person.

• Good luck with that. I've tried to make girlfriends see they are pretty but the never do.

• Not really, to be honest

• nah girl, she's pretty ugly right now. on the plus, she's hot enough that some dude would get her pregnant (i would say married, but idk).

• I like to be the good guy and make everyone feel good about themselves. But she is pretty much right about herself. If she works out and gets the average body look, she will look HAWT.

• Sorry it looks like he's pretty much right about herself

What Girls Said 0