How do I look😍🤓?

Okay, I know there's no picture lol. For those of you that were wanting one.. Welp you're out of luck πŸ˜„. I'm just sick of seeing this question on here. Everytime I see this question, my morality is tested.

Do I lie to make an individual feel good about herself/ himself? (And hopefully get the MHOπŸ˜‚)

OR

Do I tell the truth and hope I don't hurt the persons feelings? ( I can't stand being the cause)

What do you do?

• Lie to make someone feel good about themselves
    0% (0)10% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Tell the truth
    100% (8)60% (6)78% (14)Vote
  • Other/ show me the answers
    0% (0)30% (3)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't outright lie.

It's easy to find beauty in someone. Maybe they have great eyes or a great smile. Compliment them on that.

Also, some people are really bad at taking pictures and approach their face from the worst angle. Bad pictures=less attractive.

Maybe give tips on how to take a better more flattering picture.

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly I do compliment them on those things. I try to see the good in people and tell them about their "best self" in any way I can.

If someone asked me this in person, there's no way I could say "ew you're ugly". I'd try and find the little things about them that might be attractive qualities for other people

• Show All
    • Ouch, this is totally me! I'm a 20 year old skeleton with thinning hair :''C why did you come for me, haha?

• thanks for mhg

Most Helpful Guy

• I said C because it is a mix of A and B - I would look at the question and try to pick the most positive answer that is closest to the truth because I think we are dealing with someone's feelings here.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you say the truth, you'll soon have people who try to make you feel bad for being "antagonistic".

0|3
    0|0
  • Usually the people on here are attractive anyway. Both the thirsty girls and the desperate boys. They're all very insecure but, they shouldn't be. I haven't seen a single person on here and though "oh my that person is SOOO ugly" so I just tell the truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I don't have anything nice to say, then I don't say anything at all.. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I tell the truth or don't answer at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Wooow I was expecting a photograph

0|0
    0|0
  • post the image

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I'm not wanting to be judged because I honestly don't care, but you've got my profile picture if you truly wanted a picture

• its cool dude