Would you judge a girl that had slightly yellow dull teeth due to drinking coffee?

I had to have at least 3 cups of black coffee every morning. I'm only 19 but have noticed my teeth turning a slight yellow and am getting really self concious. Is this a complete turn off? I don't want yellow teeth but I can't give up coffee and you can only whiten your teeth so many times.

• Yes, ew.
  • No.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got the same problem with my teeth, I drink two cups of hot tea every morning.
    It doesn't bother me , and I wouldn't be self conscious if I were you.

Most Helpful Girl

• my teeth are always yellow no matter how much i brush them or try to whiten them i hate it

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say a complete turn off but like smoking or drinking lots of coffee there maybe a trade off with teeth going slightly off colour - Which do you want more the coffee or white teeth - Do you wash your teeth after every cup of coffee?

• It may sound like a lot of effort, but try brushing your teeth after each cup of coffee.

• Better slow down with the coffee :D

What Girls Said 1

• The real question is why you feel the need to drink 3+ cups of black coffee every morning. If it's for the caffeine, there are other things you can have. Yellow teeth are not a good look for anyone, and yes, people will judge you. Especially because yellow teeth are also a sign of smoking.