How do I look? I know not much but I just want to hear your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are pretty but need to look a little bit more friendly :)

• THanks for the advice. smiling more often. that's the area I'll improve next year. lol

• haha thanks... I posted one picture here where you have a small smile from me... or it's more of a smirk lol. but you probably won't get much more than that anytime soon xD

• lol, I understand. let me look for that photo later. and same for me, it kills me with all the smiling comments. but I know you guys are right.

What Guys Said 28

• You're quite attractive. I'm far too old for you but it looks to me like you need an attitude adjustment. Maybe a spanking by your boyfriend would help. ;)

• what attitude do you think i have that needs adjustment?

• we will talk about it I guess? lol

• Then I'll play Christian and tell you a little about what I want to do to you and try to secure your informed consent. Did you read the 50 Shades trilogy?

• You look really pretty, but the bad quality photos are playing spoilsport! :P

• I think very beautiful

• What's with your anger in these photos? It hurts your beauty. Give a friendly look.

• not a fan of it but will do next time. thank you for being honest.

• You are a good looking woman, no worries! Provided you have a good personality to go along with the looks, it's all good!

• Are you Chinese? Your alright

• I think you look very seductive. Post all the pics of yourself that you want. But don't be afraid to smile and show more skin and show your whole body.

• Beautiful.

• You remind me of the girlfriends of the antagonists of Chinese movies. Lol just kiddin, you look alright and pretty.

• I think you're cute, probably prettier in person

• You look angry

• I've been told but am not really fond of smiling. sorry. I'll try next time maybe.

• talk about representing your countries beauty. Filipino woman ( you) are sexy

• You'd look better if you smiled :D

• thank you. I'll try smiling next time. not a fan of it.

• Yes, very pretty. I like your eyes

• Does the term, absolutely gorgeous mean anything to you?

• Pretty hot if you ask me

• You look totally awesome, I would give you 9/10 because of poor quallity of photos.

• yeah, I had taken that on my laptops cam and the poor light indide my secluded room. lol thanks anyway.

• Big pity, but dont listen to guys who say you don't look good.

• :) Roger that.

• You are good looking bea.

• I think your very pretty and your posses would make me think your really fun to chill with!!

• It'll be great to chill out with yah too. :)

• Look really fine to me ! :) <3

• i don't find you hot your not even cute you are not my type I'm sorry? Is your eyebrows I DONT like.

• you look sexy and i am not a perv :D

• Will not think like that at all.

• yeah i think your really cute

• would look better if you had a better camera and if you smiled

• i've been informed. will use my smart phone next time. maybe. thanks anyway

• Are those the two finger u use? Did you sniff them before that pic?
    I think I saw you on cam4

• Cam4? never heard of that.

• Well you have now im sure.

• You look like you are high maintenance and would be a pain to date. To be honest.

• aw, sorry for looking like high on maintenance but I am not. why did you even think of that? pain to date? T. T

• You look like you have a bad attitude. Looks wise I'd say you are attractive, and I'd probably want to have sex with you, but I wouldn't want to date you as my girlfriend.

You look like you would either like guys with a lot of money that can take you places and buy you things, or loser guys that don't have a job but are good looking with a big penis.

• I'm such a bitch for you then? lol but seriously am not a very social type of person so getting the guys with a lot of money is beyond impossible and also because they all want their woman to be like celebrities and loser guys? there are loser guys? anyway thats your opinion and respect that.

• Oooh la la!

You're purdy.

• Very attractive and exotic. Put a smile on that face, and you'll have guys lining up to date you.

What Girls Said 5

• Well to start with a smile wouldn't go amiss.

• yes, I should really smile more often. these days. thanks for being kind.

• oh, no don't get me wrong. I really appreciate it. not a fan of selfies but maybe I'll post a smiling pic next time. maybe. just maybe lol

• I shall really look forward to that. :)

• Hmmm are you Filipino or mexican if neither Vietnamese? . . you look attractive I like your eyebrow shape not a lot of people can pull off thin eyebrows but your face length and width go make it possible really pretty color too in my opinion

• thanks thats very sweet of you.

• You re beautiful^^
    But you ll look better if you smile :D

• your really pretty lol but you should calm down with all of those poses

• it looks like you're trying to look badass, and trying too hard girl. Smile! I bet you have a pretty smile!

• thanks should really improve in the smiling department.

• Smiling makes people look more beautiful!

• not really a fan it, type of person to glare at the can even if group photos. lol -face palm- just realized its not OK. will work on it. thanks