Guys, do you think above or below average, looks-wise?

I know I'm no Kim Kardashian, I'd just like to know what I'm like lookswise, Id say out of 10 mabye a six.
Guys, do you think above or below average, looks-wise?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look better without the fake eye lashes.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• You look better with your hair red. I'm surprise because red is a difficult color for a woman to have but, you look really good with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes and just a personal preference I would like to see a little less make up but no reason why you can't say you are very attractive in those pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive, I really like your 3rd pic

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 6-7 but your not my type if you know what i mean

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep eyes-

0|0
    0|0
  • You look hot

I say stick with the dark brown or red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Please less makeup. You have a pretty face you need less makeup. You look fake. Show us your natural beauty. You have deep soulful eyes and those are natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Above average. Way too much make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say an honest 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim's overrated, You look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • wannabe katy perry, but looking beyond the makeup and filter, you aren't exactly attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your gorgeous. I think your trying a bit to hard with a bunch of make up. But i am aure you look great with make up as well

0|0
    0|0
  • an 8 :) you look really good, but I think a girl really looks good if she can also look good without make-up :) so would like to see a pic without! you are very spontanious looking tho

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better without all of the make up on. Let your natural beauty show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close to average... if average is ground you're like on another galaxy lol so fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very beautiful and will fit in light orange hair colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cannot decide, depends on style of makeup :) First photo is not so good, another 2 are very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only see your face lol. But hows your body?

0|0
    0|0