Ladies, I need your opinion please!
I consider myself to have an athletic build and strive to focus primarily on natural aesthetics. By following a proper nutrition diet and exercising 6 days a week, I have been able to maintain proper six pack abs for the better part of 18 months. However, this body does not come cheap and requires sacrifice like passing on dessert almost every evening and refraining from too much pasta. ;)
I have been able to live with that though, as the pros far outweigh the cons.
To give you an idea of what I look like, consider the image below:
- I have almost the exact same build minus the tan
- I have medium blonde hair and blue eyes
Which brings me to my question, Do you find athletic guys attractive taking into consideration the amount of effort they/we put in to maintain such a body?
Is it time well spent or time wasted instead?
Would You Consider Me Attractive, given the information above?
- I Find Athletic Guys AttractiveVote A
- I Find Athletic Guys UnattractiveVote B
- I Couldn't Care Less What You Look LikeVote C
- ResultsVote D