So I have the classic curly mustache... I always get compliments on it but I have a feeling it may partially why no one wants to date me. Opinions?

So I have the classic curly mustache... I always get compliments on it but I have a feeling it may partially why no one wants to date me. Opinions?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay the way I see it is the curly moustache makes you stand out but it is also a part of who you are and you want a girl to date you because of who you are not your ability to make yourself attractive to her.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think the curled moustache is a problem. It actually looks really great on you. It is their loss that they don't want to date you. Maybe there is someone that you haven't noticed.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's pretty cool. Even though I don't dig it it wouldn't stop me from dating you.

0|3
    0|0
  • Whoever doesn't want to date you because of your mustache preference can come to me, so I can slap them.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me things like that are really not a factor. you're gorgeous I would date you! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks super awesome, but it's a little extravagant look. I understand that could scare some people off at first, but I think a lot of people will look over it. Maybe you don't approach enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • honey... you're fucking hot as hell with that mustache and beard, id do more to you than just date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well well hello there! You must live in a small town. Beards like those are popular around my neck of the woods. They are lady magnets

0|0
    0|0
  • You look awesome!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You look like a hipster and i love it

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not a classic mustache, that's a hipster mustache. Most people roll their eyes at hipsters. Except other hipsters, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just need to find some hipster chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • hhahaha its so badass dude never shave it

0|0
    0|0