So I have the classic curly mustache... I always get compliments on it but I have a feeling it may partially why no one wants to date me. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay the way I see it is the curly moustache makes you stand out but it is also a part of who you are and you want a girl to date you because of who you are not your ability to make yourself attractive to her.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think the curled moustache is a problem. It actually looks really great on you. It is their loss that they don't want to date you. Maybe there is someone that you haven't noticed.

• It's pretty cool. Even though I don't dig it it wouldn't stop me from dating you.

• Whoever doesn't want to date you because of your mustache preference can come to me, so I can slap them.

• for me things like that are really not a factor. you're gorgeous I would date you! haha

• I think it looks super awesome, but it's a little extravagant look. I understand that could scare some people off at first, but I think a lot of people will look over it. Maybe you don't approach enough.

• honey... you're fucking hot as hell with that mustache and beard, id do more to you than just date you

• Well well hello there! You must live in a small town. Beards like those are popular around my neck of the woods. They are lady magnets

• You look awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• You look like a hipster and i love it

• That's not a classic mustache, that's a hipster mustache. Most people roll their eyes at hipsters. Except other hipsters, of course.

• You just need to find some hipster chicks.

• hhahaha its so badass dude never shave it