Thoughts about da booty?

I've been working out a lot but I left out the squads because I wanted to to lose some weight first, instead of building up muscle. I think I'm kinda satisfied with the way I look atm, but İ don't know if I should do some squads? Let me make this clear, I'm not aiming for a really BIG ass, just a good looking bottom :)

Thoughts about da booty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got a good looking bum already. Don't try and improve on it. You'll risk spoiling it.

What the heck is all this I read on GAG about doing squats? I know most of the ladies that I was at college with and they wouldn't know a squat if it smacked them on the bum! They all have perfectly good bums without!

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't want a fat ass and just want a more shapely butt, I'd say you're there or close to it. You should turn around and post a back shot for more accurate comments.