Thoughts about da booty?

I've been working out a lot but I left out the squads because I wanted to to lose some weight first, instead of building up muscle. I think I'm kinda satisfied with the way I look atm, but İ don't know if I should do some squads? Let me make this clear, I'm not aiming for a really BIG ass, just a good looking bottom :)

Thoughts about da booty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got a good looking bum already. Don't try and improve on it. You'll risk spoiling it.

What the heck is all this I read on GAG about doing squats? I know most of the ladies that I was at college with and they wouldn't know a squat if it smacked them on the bum! They all have perfectly good bums without!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Nice but IMHO you need more of a bubble butt. They are called squats, with a T and you should add a lot to your workout. Love the dress!

• I think you look fine as your are but my personal preference is the smaller butt.

• IZ GOOD! That being said, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GYM PLANS! If you had a different idea of what you could look like using squats, do it now! (I learned never to skip gym :P)

• Looks amazing! Don't change a thing 👌🏻

• looks like you already have a good looking bottom

• It looks ok for this photo

• if u got a round ass and a nice skin you will look good with the size you have.. but squads are good... they dont just train glutes. abs legs back that why squads are important

• Its ok i guess

• You have good butt/leg proportions for your body.

• Oh my goodness get in

• Can't tell with that outfit or angle.

• Nice, kerp going on.

• It looks good! And I love your dress where did you get it?

• it is average i guess

• I'd smack it ;)

• It looks good. Would love to see it bent over lol

• You should do squats no matter what. They are great for burning calories and keeping your les looking sexy. And most big butts are from fat, not muscle. It's very hard to gain that much muscle.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't want a fat ass and just want a more shapely butt, I'd say you're there or close to it. You should turn around and post a back shot for more accurate comments.