Should I get breast implants?

I really like my body - athletic yet small waist and wide hips/round butt... but I don't like my boobs. They're B cups and don't suit my frame.
Should I go for a boob job?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2012kgh&s=9 This was taken a few months ago so I'm more toned now. my measurements are 34, 24 35.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's completely up to you. I've date two women that had their breasts augmented while we were together (I"m still with #2) and they loved it. It presents problems, mostly because they both went for DD and it makes find clothes that fit difficult. I told them both, when they asked, that I loved them just the way they are but that if they went for it, I promised, as their kinky lover, to faithfully play with the frequently and forcefully.

My point is that it's up to you. Do it for you!! It sounds like that's what you'd be doing. #2 had hers for the same reason you cited: her figure was out of balance: nice waist, great bubble butt and not much chest. Looks amazing now.

• Do they feel fake or look too unnatural? Do you know what kind of implants they chose?

• Hahah if I get them I'll show you the after results!!

• I'll look forward to it if you decide to go forward.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only do it if you've looked into the risks and are 100% certain that this is what you want.

If you have a nice body, then boob size isn't that big of a deal. Nice body > big boobs. I actually think b cups are the ideal size. They're usually naturally perky, don't get in the way while exercising, and don't cause back pain.

What Guys Said 38

• I strongly suggest you not get them. If you're a sporty girl then getting a big bust will hurt your sporty lifestyle. They will bother you. You currently have a great shape up and down. Of course the choice is yours but my suggestion is for you to not get any implants.

• No! Your boobs are great. You don't need big boobs to have great boobs, and since you have a toned body, it fits you well.
    I think your body overall (boobs included) looks amazing, and a breast implant will do more bad than good.

• Really? More bad than good? Why?

• But if you're considering aesthetics only... Are fake boobs - done right - appealing to you?

• Not as appealing as natural boobs, even if they're small.

• No, really, don't do it.
    A) Fake boobs often look like shit.
    B) Small boobs are actually pretty nice.
    C) Many women have a rather distorted picture of themselfs because of some weird beauty standards. I'm pretty sure you look great.

• My friends joke about my getting implants (saying that I should) and my ex told me that it was my biggest flaw. So I don't think it's a distorted picture of myself XD

• Oh, well, that was just a guess since i don't know how you look like.
      Have you ever asked your friends if they are serious about that? Those are maybe just meaningless jokes. And regarding your ex, well, tastes are different. He obviously prefered larger boobs.

In the end, the most important question is, do you really want it? It's your body and your choice and if this is what you want, go for it. I just wanted you to think very closely about it, about the pros and cons as well as the risks.

My very personal opinion about this issue is that the best solution is to learn to be happy with what you have. As far as I know, most women as still unhappy after they got their implants because it didn't solve the actual problem, which is not their breast size.

But since I don't know you, I don't know what's best for you. I wish you all the best. :)

• I've just seen the picture in your update.
      I think you really look good. No need to worry about you boob size.

• NO! NEVER! There, I shouted! Please don't ever get a boob job. They just aren't necessary. So many giys prefer small boobs, and natural ones, at that!

• I'm not really doing it for guys though, but for myself. I don't like how my boobs look when I'm wearing a little cleavage, at the beach or going bra-less. I feel embarrassed and not confident at all.

• You will look perfect just as you are, I know! It is no secret here that I'm from a naturist family, so I've seen loads. Small A and B always look the best.

• you look fine... implants are a downgrade in my opinion. might look better clothes on but as soon as you take them off or get you hands on them... meh

• I think you look very beautiful and I feel you don't need breast implants but my personal preference is smaller busts.

• No you shouldn't get a boob job, by doing that you would be hiding from your true self. And your really beautiful! just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• If you feel you have to, because its your body, but otherwise no.

• i think you shouldn't.. i really prefer natural boobs and B cups its great but that is about to you. in my opinion you look sexy af

• Aw thanks! Amazing compliment coming from such a cute guy as yourself!

• girl im not cute at all :/ and its just what i think... when people learn accept some stuff they got so much happyer in life. and big boobs doesn't mean good / great boobs. but like i told you at the end its up to you

• I saw to hell with all these natural beauty enthusiast.. what the hell is natural anyways? Boob jobs today look really good and can really enhance your appearance. If they bother you than go ahead and do it. If you have the money and it makes you happy.. why the hell not? Just be sure you do your research.

• i think you should not do a bewb job cause ur boobs are fine but its up to you since you said how they look on ur body but for my point of view ur bewbs are sexy and u should not do implants

• No, that sounds like it would put you out of balance.

• Despite the picture, my hips are pretty wide. I think it would actually balance my figure a lot more

• Eeeeh. Don't forget, there's a whole lot of hassle with boob jobs; it's a bit more complicated than just being like "yay i have boobs now".

• Nah, I will still vote for NATURALs. Do not change whom you're physical, mentally, spiritually. You're good to go. Right people will come into your life and appreciate what you have.

• No you dont need them that bad, they look so fake and hard as a rock I dont like them

• Its all down to whether you want to, as there is nothing wrong with them at that size I don't think. Its whether you think they will make you happier if you do, and whether you really want to. As you should only go through with it if it's what you really want, and not what anyone else wants. So you should think about it if you're serious about maybe having it done, and then only do it if you're certain it's what you want. Hope that helped :)

• yes I would if I where you.. but not to make them bigger.. they look pretty good now. I would just get 1 added in between them. every girl has 2 boobs.. you need to stand out.. so go for a 3rd!

3 boobs are better then 2.

• No, im sure you are fine just they way you are, but at the end of the day the choice is ultimately yours.

• Do what makes you happy not what you think will impress strangers

• I myself like breasts that are B cup more than other cups and I don't think that implants is a good answer to making your breasts bigger I feel natural is how anything such as this should be.

• no you are good as you are

• No dont get implants

• Do not get any implants because you look good the way you are. Real is better than fake any day

• Yes, do yourself a favor and get one.

• Honestly hard to tell without a pic

• No you look great

• Real is always better than fake, not matter how big the fake ones are

• Yours are good.

• do what do you like

• your hot how you are

• you are so hot. get an implant and you are a model

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 13

• Nope, your breasts are in proportion to the rest of your body.

25 to 40 percent of people who get breast implants end up needing another operation to correct something wrong with the first one. Also 9 percent of augmentations had serious capsular contracture (which causes hardening, and sometimes pain), sometimes bad enough to require reoperation.

Also breast implants rarely look good.

• I honestly like tour body a lot as it is.
    You re goals.
    But anw do as you wish

• you'ref body is beautiful without them Nd you are beautiful without them and that is wth lol honesty BUT so many people are going to tell you that the real question is to yourself i f is

• it's up to you if you want them get them dont do it for anyone but yourself if you feel it nwill make you happier then go for it! I have a very pear shaped body very small waist Shapley hips but I want implants and going to get them. Just like you I don't NEED them but I still decided that's the best decision for me it's entirely up to you

• See, you get me... I really want it too.

• I've had mine done , went from a B to an E , they're now huge and I love them , go for what you want don't be pressured

• Where dey at doe?

• Hm what?

• No way. They go with your athletic body. Nice work by the way. :)

• thank you :D

• no. They cost money and honestly unless you feel so unhappy with yourself I don't personally see the point.

• nope not at all. unless you got good implant money then i suggest you stay away because most look fake.

• I don't recommend it.

• You should accept your body as it is

• Your boobs are perfect you can if you it would still look normal

• I have big breasts. I don't know why anyone else would want big breasts. They give back pain and with old age they will become saggy.

• No I think you don't need it your body is quite nice and the boobs match it perfectly (If you get what I mean) your really lucky embrace it

• If you want to get it, then get it. It's your body, do what you want.
    But don't get it if you want to impress someone else, makes sure you want it for yourself and not for others.