Brutally honest could I be a model?

Brutally honest could I be a model?

h
I've been really interested in modeling for quiet some time and I know I'm not unattractive or average but Its a concern of mine if I'm good enough to model. I have this idea in my head that models are extremely inhumanly beautiful. please be brutally honest I really need honest opinions no sugar coating please! :) also I have a small petite yet curvy body my measurements are 33 23 36
if not could you say why and what I need to work on thank you guys! <3

I don't have an interest in high fashion runway model super skinny body is not in my genes im brazilian haha not in the cards for me I mean glamour beauty modeling

Most Helpful Guy

• probably not a high fashion model only because you are curvy (the great kind of curvy) and wouldn't fit the clothes the model. but you could certainly be a glamour model or one of those types of models

What Guys Said 33

• You're obscuring your face in the photos.

You don't have the body for fashion or runway modeling, but swimsuit modeling might be possible.

If you have any slight amount of self esteem issues, though, it's not the job for you. That industry eats girls alive.

• thank you! I understand that entirely that's the most important part of modeling confidence and security with yourself I think I have a good starting point considering I am not getting offended by any of these answers haha :)

• You could be a pornstar. I guess they're a type of model, in a way, sorta.

• Yes you seem to have the look of a glamour model - You should try it and see what happens, no harm in giving it a go - I think you are definitely beautiful enough.

• For a movie yes but as a runway model you have to be tall like 5 foot 10 and skinny

• Well you are obviously a beautiful ass woman who has a jaw line so sharp I could cut glass with

Hypnotic boobs that look like they'll jiggle if photons touch them

Give it a shot

• as far as I can tell, you already are one. Nice pictures.

But, as far as the industry goes, that's an unknown. From what I understand, actual attractiveness has little to do with it. It's more about disposition and how easily 'Photoshopped' you are. You're already hot, so there's little room for improvement if they want a specific look.

Also, with a body like yours, you'll want to be cautious. If you go looking for people calling for models and they are asking specifically for girls from 18-22, chances are good that it is actually a porn recruiter. Granted, if you're into that, they do pay well, and it's very easy work if you know how to prepare for doing sexual things with a complete stranger. But it still carries the social taboo of you taking it every which way on an internet video for anyone to see.

• If you want brutal honesty, I would suggest just being a body model, your body looks great but your face doesn't look quite as good, sorry :-/

• hell yeah you would be a vry sexy model u have nice melons boobs and u got that latina ass and u look so beautiful you are the definition of hotness and those jealous girls telling you look fake you can tell them to go F*** themselves haha

• Well the high fashion models, like Victoria's secret models are like 5'7" - 5'11" and are normally like a size 0-4. But that being said you have a very pretty face and your hair is very beautiful and it compliments your blue eyes very well. Also you have a nice body, like the kind most guys perfer and it wouldn't be hard for you to tone up and become an athletic model which in my opinion are like the most gorgeous models.

• ABSOLUTELY!

• You might be able to be a model, but you can definetly be my wife

• I think so, you're fine af

• I think you can be! And I love your bikini where did you get t?

• Not much to see in your pictures but you may have a chance. You know of course it depends on the way you walk.

• I don't know maybe

• In the interest of honesty. You could model but for underwear or swimwear

• Porn star, but probably not a model.

• Yea, most girls I know model nowadays.. but generally models are tall, you look short... so I don't know...

• Yes definitely, to be honest with you!

• Let me check the features... hmmmm yes congratulations.

Now invite me please to your facebook page.

• You can be a blackbooty dot com model for ghetto fashion.

• If you're short, no. You cannot be a model. You have to be at least 5'8 or so.

• Depends what type of model.

• I think so, you could be a model... that tongue pic of yours is rather raunchy

• for me.. yeah sure

• Maybe porn?

• You definitely could😍

• I doubt it

• Possibly inbox me

• A porn skank but not a model!

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 11

• Your body is beautiful. Your face looks fake even when you trying to hide half of it. Your facial expression looks like you waiting for a drop of cum to hit your tongue. I ain't mad tho. I can see you're attractive even through all that extraness. I'm positive there is a market for you even if it's Xvideos.

• hahaha No X videos for me lol get told that very often more than I would like thank you for you're honesty love! <3

• Lol ;) you have a good attitude.

• Impossible to tell because
    1) really fucking weird angles that barely show anything
    2) lots of makeup
    3) awkward faces
    4) filters

Here's a challenge: take a neutral picture of your face from the front, no makeup on, in natural lighting. Only then would I be able to really tell.

• You're super pretty (if that's you) but you're not the type that model agencies want.

You gotta be super skinny for that, sadly :/

micaoh.files.wordpress.com/.../20140107-141952.jpg

but there are always opportunities :D

• yeah totally! you're gorg. how tall are you? height matters a lot for runway not so much for editorials. you could totally do VS

• I only see half of your face. To be a model, I believe you have to show all of it.

• 1. Non of the pictures are an actual straight picture of your face so I don't actually know what you look like.

2. Real models don't even look the way they do in magazines. Photoshop is amazing.

• It's hard to tell when we can only see half of your face. You are not fat by any means but you are too curvy to be considered a high fashion model aka Victoria's Secret. Those girls are painfully thin in my opinion

• you look like you would be a playboy model...

• It depends what kind of model you want to be. For example, runway models can't have curves at all, because designers feel it distracts from the clothes. But you could be in magazines, ads, and stuff.

• You can be a pornstar.

• Very pretty, but you aren't model-type at all. Maybe if you go for naked posing (Playboy and such) though.

• may I ask your opinion why?

• thank you :)

• I hope i didn't offend you - you really are pretty! I've wanted to be a model too but I wouldn't fit the type eighter. I'm too athletic and girl next door-ish looking.