Would I be better looking if my nostrils/nose were a bit smaller and my skin were a bit darker (like light caramel) ?

Be Honest, wouldn't i look much better if i were light caramel-skinned like jennifer lopez and my nose were a little smaller
would i be better looking if my nostrils/nose  were a bit smaller and my skin were a bit darker (like light caramel) ?

here's a picture of my nose smaller just to get a little idea of i would look with smaller nose

plus.google.com/.../NaQVGYEobrf
thanks for the nice comments people, but it's not that i think i look bad (not bragging just saying) i'm just wondering if id look better/ more attractive with a darker skin tone and a smaller nose...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look beautiful the way you are. I can't say if you'd look more attractive if you changed these things but if you did I doubt it would be by any significant amount. I'd say no to the nose I think proportion wise it's best the way it is. To the skin i'd say maybe a little bit but it may just be because of the lighting of the photo.

• im actually a bit lighter in person :X i definitely need some color but id hate to go tanning cause i dont want to look orange

• oooohhh i see, my fam also are in the caramel side my brothers and i are the only pale ones cause we're mixed

• I had a feeling you were mixed. I was the opposite. My skin is darker than the rest of my family and I always thought I'd look better if I was a little lighter. But It's really just all in your head.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I think you look great. And no guy is gonna focus on measuring your nostrils. If you think your skin is too light then getting a little tan is a fix just as long as it's not too much since that will hurt your skin.

• I think you are really lovely as you are - Don't worry about changing just appreciate the beauty you have.

• uh you're beautiful.

• Your nose is fine as is. You'd be more attractive to me with caramel or golden brown skin color. I'm hopelessly attracted to yellow/golden brown type skin color shades. The natural kind that people are born with. Definitely not the bottled/canned/bedded/boothed and radiation burnt kind.

• i agree!! it sucks that i was born pale while all my cousins are all caramel lmao

• haha yeah true!!, & thank you!!

• Sure.😊

• No your just perfect the way you are and very attractive! Besides you need to get people to like you for you, not your appearance.

• iknow it's not all about appearance but I don't know i feel like id like myself more if my nose were thinner,,, it's just me

• but thanks!!! :)

• Yeah not a problem. It's just a part of whom you are!

• No.. You look amazing "as is" 👌🏻 don't change anything about you! You are 100% beautiful!

• No I personally like light skinned women and your skin toe is perfect... you got a cute nose too so it doesn't need to be smaller or anything

• I don't know im weird though im attracted to females who have smaller noses that's why i wish my nose were a bit smaller..

• Oh you're attracted to females... Well i would say that your nose size is in propotion with size of your face so I think getting a nose job would be unnecessary

• No your fine just the way you are.

• No, it would not make difference. At least from my point of view. You donĀ“t need to improve anything ;)

• No you look gorgeous. Don't change

• U r perfect, do not worry.

• I think you're very attractive and I'm not just saying that

• Your ok, hot enough that I would let u blow me

What Girls Said 3

• no you look gorgeous just the way you are! I'm light caramel and always wanted a lighter skintone! if you don't like your nose contour it love! ❤️

• contouring make my nose pop out even more though :/ my nostrils are so big

• thanks :)

• Maybe but I think you look cute anyway. :)

• Noo you're gorgeous! ! Im so jelly :(

• aww thanks!! :) and there is no reason to be jelly!! im sure you're pretty yourself! plus im not all that!

• There us a big reason ti be jelly,! And I might be pretty, but not as pretty as you ^^