Am I curvy enough? All I ever hear about is how men are only attracted to curves.. aka huge butt and big boobs. Can slender be sexy too?

Am I curvy enough? All I ever hear about is how men are only attracted to curves..aka huge butt and big boobs. Can slender be sexy too?
My husband says I have a perfect body with perfectly sized boobs and butt. But all I ever hear on TV, the internet, and magazines is how real women have curves.. aka a huge butt and big boobs. I am definitely on the smaller side. I try to workout so I'm a little toned but I don't know if some men would actually find my slender body type sexy, feminine, or attractive. I am very insecure about it because its something I can't change. I hope my husband isn't just saying what I want to hear to make me feel better. Do all men really have different tastes?

I feel like my butt is in pretty good shape. I've actually done a lot of working out to get to where it is. I just feel like its too small and not womanly enough. It looks OK from the side and bent over... but standing straight up I feel like I look like a boy. :( please don't be too mean in the comments. But I would appreciate honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you have a fantastic figure, and nothing at all to worry about! :) Aside from the fact that your husband is obviously totally happy with your shape, objectively it's excellent. Sure, some guys prefer one thing, some another, but loads of guys and girls would consider your figure perfect.

Your butt is perfect, definitely no worries there! And your boobs are smaller than average but that doesn't mean they can't be sexy - they seem to be a good shape and, rather than try push up bras to make it look like you have something you don't, I'd encourage you to be brave and go the other way. With small boobs you don't need a bra at all, so (when it's situation appropriate) and that's an extremely cute, confident and sexy look which is perfect for your size and shape. That black top for example is really cute and the back detail is gorgeous, but the bra really spoils it. Without the bra it would look fantastic (oh and cut the label out too!).

Bottom line - you have a beautiful figure, be proud of it and enjoy! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• im going to be very honest with you! your body is very beautiful! you're in great shape! but im going to let you in on a secret what would make you look 100x more beautiful and attractive.. confidence being confident in yourself and knowing an beilive in how beautiful you are! if you beilive it everyone else will and vise versa if you don't no one will regardless of what the media says! own your beauty! especially if you are insecure because you can't change it even more of a reason confidence is the way to go ! find any little way to fall in love with yourself an everyone else will trust me! it doesn't happen over night but little steps little by little can change your life for the better! you cannot love to anyone's standards but your own, I've learned that , on of the insecurities I had was my boobs I have a very curvy body small waist curvy hips but very small boobs and a lot of people would comment and make me feel insecure but I have small boobs because I am small and petite and most of my weight is at the bottom and have very little weight at the top. I recently was 40lbs heavier and had a lot of extra weight and had a pretty good rack but I always had men complain about how chubby and thick i was, now the complaint is im slim but my boobs arnt big enough it was then I learned you can't please everyone

What Guys Said 53

• I don't know if you're serious but here's the real deal.
    You listen to too much media/social media/trash articles.
    Your body is fine, I like it a lot. Your husband likes it.
    If you like your body and your husband does then who the hell cares what anyone else thinks, or what magazines say.
    Just be happy with your body and be happy you aren't overweight or obese!

• I guess its hard to avoid what I hear from the media. And I haven't met so many guys who would prefer a slender woman over a curvy one. Guys do hit on me a good bit but that never really convinces me I'm beautiful. I've always had low self esteem.

• Every guy has his own preference. I think your body is fantastic. Amazing. Don't follow the media to such a high extent. Not everything is true, some is extreme, and nothing fits or applies to everyone. I know your husband told you the truth about his thoughts on your body. Believe in him and believe in your body. If you keep thinking negatively then you will see negative even when everything looks great in reality.

• your husband is a lucky man. no you are not overly curvy but that definitely doesn't mean you aren't very attractive

• I agree with your husband - You have a beautiful body - My own preference is for the smaller bust and butt.

• Ohhh u r definitely the type who guys want

• You're butt is fucking perfect and your boobs are nice. Boobs don't have to be big to look good. You don't need to lose or gain weight either.

So please be confident in your looks and listen to your husband, he's a lucky guy.

• If your husband loves your body and finds it perfect, shouldn't that be all the validation you need?

• GirlsAskGuys - giving you half naked insecure girls showing their tits and asses for everyone to see since at least 2011.

GirlsAskGuys - come for the questions, stay for the fit asses and boob shots.

Never change Gag.

• Take it from an average guy. You are perfect. Listen to your hubby and TRUST his judgement. Please don't be insecure any longer. There really is no need!

• "But all I ever hear on TV, the internet, and magazines"

These things are not reflective of reality. They're using shock tactics to make you feel bad about yourself and encourage you to buy what they're selling.

Does your husband like your body?

• considering most of the worlds population is in Asia, most of the world likes smaller slender figures with some shape. seems to me only America and south America like big wide booties and hips, unless I'm wrong. So i would say you have a great physique,

• Yes men have different tastes in women's bodies, yes slender bodies can be sexy too, and no your husband isn't just saying that to make you feel better about yourself.

• You got a pretty nice body, i don't know why your worried about it. Now i will stop creeping :(, back to my Army life.

• You are curvy as men like. Some like big boobs, some don't care much or even like smaller. I am in the second group. You look very good, please keep this form. I will be mean now, but fat girls always say men like curves, because they cannot get slim.

• Your husband wouldn't have married you if he didn't like your body to begin with. There are many men who will like your body, and who like small breasts. Small boobs aren't even a big deal.

• Your husband is right you do have a perfect body, that is probably one of many reasons he chose you as his wife.

• Lol straight whoring in these pics. Your tits are small but you look fcking good and those pics made me horny.

• I really want a boob job. I absolutely hate having little boobs. I mean I like that there perky but I feel like a boy instead of a woman. Maybe one day I can afford it. :(

• Dude she's freaking married. You're such a snob. It's people like you that make true gentleman look bad with your derogatory comment. How about you get to know a girl first and love her for her instead of freaking only caring about her body. Jesus.

• @WOrtiz13 Guess I'm a snob. Ah well.. I'm terrible.

• You have a very sexy sporty figure with just enough curves in all the right places be confident you look great! :-)

• Pics are very hot, and hubby is 100% that you look great. You're what, 24, do you, or are you planning on having kids? Good chance boobs will grow to what you want naturally. My wife was an 'A' cup and grew to a C after having kids.
    Pre-marriage, dated a girl with DD's, who went for reduction becasue of back issues. Don't play with perfection girl.

• I'm 22. And have a 1 year old. They went right back to how they were before. :(

• I wish you the best. Body-wise, you're very attractive. I hope you can find some solace that obviously a number of guys here of all ages find you to be hottie, or dare I say yummy mommy, milf, whatever you want to call it. Good luck with your decision.

• There will be plenty of guys that will be into your body, trust me!

• Don't do anything, you look amazing! Me personally I can't stand implants, they look and feel unnatural. If you go that route, quite possibly you'll regret it. Listen to your husband he has your best interest at heart, he loves you.

• That's a joke right? Your a smoke show, I agree with your husband. Keep it up, damn he's a lucky bastard. That's my honest take

• So the small boobs aren't a turn off? There's only a small handful. :( Bcup

• Small boobs are good on the right body. They work for you, quite well. Some men even prefer small boobs. All that matters is the man you love loves you and your sexy body. Don't worry, you turned me on if that means anything

• Oh man why do some girls put these pictures in here to give me a hard on... I would love to appreciate and motorboat that wonderful ass of yours... and yes your slender body is amazing xx

• Go easy? You look incredible!

I'd say try and tone your waist a little more, that will bring it in and give you such a hot little shillouette. I'm a big fan of small boobs so nothing to worry about there

• Holy FUCK! You're the spitting image of physical perfection 👌🏻

• I like what I see

• Um wow! Very nice body, all over... well done! Does hubby know that GaG has seen his wife's body?

• If ur butt isn't big, I don't know what is

• I'm glad it looks big to you because I wear a size 2 or 3. Im very tiny. But I've done a LOT of work to improve the shape of it.

• Honestly any guy would be happy to be with u!

• you have the most super beautifulest legs i have ever seen. very attractive flat stomach. your super beautiful

• Damn you are sexy AF 😍

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 16

• U women are just wayyy too much.

Your angles are so deceiving and making you far more curvy than you really are.

You're doing very up close shots and bending over (which makes ur ass spread) and look larger.

Ur just a slim girl with a narrow shape.

If u love how u are... love it.

Don't come on here.. with skimpy photos fishing for compliments.

• Im sorry but these photos annoy the shit out of me.
      It's always a woman with the most sluttiest underwear... doing the most provocative poses... asking if she's just fine the way she is?
      Of course every one will agree because now you've got everyone thinking with high hormone levels due to the sleazy nature of your photos.
      Look you're fine the way you are.
      Love yousrself

• There's a difference between wearing these things at the beach and then putting it all over the net for horny men.

• Ofcourse people have different tastes! Good for you for working on your body, when we treat it nicely and healthy we see what our body is naturally capable of becoming. I have a small rack and a small butt, but if they were any bigger I'd look disproportioned.

• The only opinion that should matter to you is your husbands. Not a bunch of randoms on GaG. Geez.

• Well the thing is... I'm insecure about whether he is just saying that. Like I said.. all I ever hear is how men only like women with curves. I want to be sexy, not just have a good personality. I think everyone wants that to an extent.

• You have a beautiful body. There's nothing wrong with you. Trust your husband.

• In my opinion, you have a great body. And of course all men have their own different preferences. Your husband is more than likely telling you the truth.

• You have a lovely body. Yes, you are slender, but you do have some curves. You have a very nice shapely ass and nice legs. I personally prefer bigger breasts, but there are plenty of men who like them smaller. Your husband obviously loves you and is attracted to you or he wouldn't be with you.

• I won't say anything bout you're body cause I'll be mean
    (Dont get me wrong, you have a nice body but i hate questions like these)

but I love the panties omg <3

• I feel like this is just an attention post. It really shouldn't matter what randoms on the internet tell you, you should believe your husband and leave it at that. If he didn't like the way you look he wouldn't have married you. I'm sure your man would be less than thrilled with you posting shit like this.

• You have a great body, girl. But you look better in your underwear than in clothes. Hahahah, I'm the same. :) You have a perfect body. :)

• Your boobs aren't big but your butt is big for your size and the rest of your body is curvy.

• looks fine to me

• Sweety, you re goals af!

• You look very sexy Wow butt looks great

• You've got a great body. :)

• Listen to your husband... why do you think he married you!! Also is that last picture you? I really want knickers like that 😂

• nice figure, superb

• How much your height and weight?