Which guy is the most attractive?

Usher

Which guy is the most attractive?
Chris Brown

Jason Derulo

Trey Songz

I chose all these guys because all their music sounds exactly the same :PP

• Usher
  • Chris Brown
  • Jason Derulo
    Vote C
  • Trey Songz
    Vote D

133

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Can someone please explain the big deal about Chris Brown? Kid is fucking weird looking. I'm not trying to be a hater here, that's just an honest assessment. Weird eyebrows, and it looks like his eye-nose-mouth region is too small for the rest of his head. And not to mention he's a colossal douchebag. It's not like he just lost his temper and slapped Rihanna once, which is bad enough, he fucking PUMMELED HER. There's no repenting for that, that was unforgivable. Women's rights get set back 50 years any time a woman listens to one of his songs.

• I agree I never really found him attractive. I've always saw something weird about his face but I've never been able to put my finger on it

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• I like usher... then Jason

I have a thing for john legend tho lol

and will smith is my crush <3

• I'd be more attracted Chris Brown physically cause I like the way he moves.. something attractive about him (though definitely not in that photo you posted. he looks awful there lol )... too bad he hits women though... i'll kick hiss ass.. :]!

• E. None. I'm not into gangsta looking black guys. Not a racist comment, i just don't like the gangsta part of their looks.

If i really HAD to choose, Jason.

• In order, Trey, Jason, Chris then Usher. If I HAVE to choose Usher...

• In order
    1. Trey and Chris (I love them both)
    2. Usher
    3. Jason

• Definitely Jason Derulo. I realized that at "Want to want me" music video. ;)

• CB <3
    Trey Songz
    Usher
    Jason Derulo

• most attractive to least attractive to me:
    1; Treyy
    2; Jason
    3; Usher
    4; Chris

• I like Jason Derulo

• Chris Brown is the most attractive but he is a jerk.

• Usher just because he looks nicer. Personality is what's most attractive to me.

• trey song is the best looking the rest are unattractive in my opinion. plus i hate their music especially trey song's its so crappy and encourages people to lie and cheat

• that's why he has herpes nasty ass dude

What Guys Said 2

• I think Trey Songz is the best looking personally

• Ewww a bunch of thugs. (Not because they're black)