Girls, How can I improve my looks?

Unfortunately I've only ever been a 5 out of ten (see photo) but I would like to for once be the best looking guy in the room. How can I improve my looks, see photo below:

Girls, How can I improve my looks?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think you are average.

However, that's not the most flattering photo of you.

Also please, show an entire body shot.

The overall package allows a person to have attraction to another... not just solely a face (although that is good too).

• I'm sure that's not the most flattering picture of you but you could trim the top of your hair, it looks like you have a nest growing. I really wouldn't change anything else about your looks. You are pretty cute! But unfortunately, you will just have to wait to look older and by then your features will change too. You are one of those who look as if you will age gracefully so don't even worry.

• thank you, yeah there are better pictures of me out there! i'm 22 now, how old would you say i look right now? i don't drink, do drugs, smoke or even have sex and I eat healthily so that should keep me looking young haha.

• You're welcome! You look like you're 16. Give it about 3 more years and you will notice changes. And also, working out is always good too, muscle definition is always killer 😎

• i think you look great, maybe a 7 or 8 :)
    I dont think you need to improve but here are some suggestions you can try:
    1. wearing different color contacts
    2. keeping up with good hygiene and maybe using cologne
    3. get a new hairstyle to mix it up or even use some gel
    4. use a skin screen for a fresher look if you want
    5. dress confident and feel confident
    be yourself! because thats the best thing you can do :D so good luck!

• Dude, you look fine! Don't change who you are! Nobody's perfect. I've always been a 5/10 too but I don't let that bring me down :)

• Honestly the way a guy dressed can change the way the look a lot. Preppy style to me makes a guy looks 10x hotter. I wouldn't say you're a 5. I'd give you a 7.5. And personality can honestly make an actual 4 go to a 10 for me. So looks aren't everything. Also haircut man, I'd suggest one.

• haha i like your comments, if i had a haicut could i stretch you to an 8 or 9? i'm a nice person, very straight- don't drink and smoke etc.

• Lol thank you and we'll Personality would do it more for me. But lol yes a haircut would def boost you up for me :) and that's good 😊 nice guys are always more attractive.