Do you find overweight women attractive?

I'm overweight and have never had a boyfriend I'm just wondering do people actually find over weight women attractive? No one has ever gone up to me and said I'mn pretty or whatever, it happens to my friends all the time (who aren't over weight). Do you think overwieght women are attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have loved overweight girls, even as a kid. It's not that I am attracted to any specific body type. The heart wants what the heart wants. Many people are shallow and seek specific things in a partner. However, do you really want that lack of quality in a boy anyway? I'll tell you this, I have known typically attractive girls who lose a lot of points because they are sooooo self conscious. On the other hand, I have known less typically attractive girls who seem oblivious to narrow minded judgements that gain huge attraction points. The key is, love yourself and others will as well. Seriously!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl! Hell ya! I have seen really pretty overweight some. Sometime I find myself saying that even if I know I am bigger. I don't think we are all the bad looking. Wer are like a little extra surprise! lol

What Guys Said 50

• I'll just post a link to a previous time where I answered this question. Read the MHO.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1369566-guys-do-you-care-about-a-girls-weight

• thats so sweet, thank you for sending me that link

• Statistically, a lot of men do not like really chubby females. However, you may find "fat admirers." Additionally, high school guys have really high standards and most are going for the hot girl of the school. However, to put this into perspective if you are over 35% body fat, then I would recommend a healthier lifestyle.

cdn.builtlean.com/.../...age-picture-men-women.jpg

• Sure lots of overweight women can be rather attractive. I had a girlfriend for over 2 years who was not built like normal women and so she seemed overweight and she was a bit overweight yet I loved her.

Meanwhile, Google this phrase :

Rubenesque

• Not me but but there are guys who have a thing for overweight girls. But even if they don't you can still win them by using other features such as your heart and mind.

• Really depends on the girl - With any woman I take in whole picture looks and personality.

• Those who like overweight women are usually having mental issues themselves.

Instead you should really work on your overweight as it is unhealthy mentally and physically. Change your died, lifestyle, acitivites and achieve a natural average weight.

• its not like I'm not trying. I am, I am eating healthier and I am exercising on a daily basis, its just hard for me to lose weight. I was talking to my mom about this and she said she had the exact same problem and she still does.

• "What they don't understand is that not everyone can lose weight easily by making those changes to their lifes"

Thats why I said to achieve a natural average weight. I am by no means a fan of becoming completely fitness obsessed, the BMI is bullcrap as well and people have different builds. For some their natural average weight would be skinny, others will be more bulky/curvy anyway. But it is important to be healthy about your diet and exercise and get to your own natural average weight.

• Thats what I have trying to been saying. Different body shapes=different weight. I know I'm over weight and I'm trying my best to get a handle over it. I want to better myself for other people but also me.

• Depends on how overweight. I've had girlfriends who were definitely on the bigger side, but not morbidly so.

• Overweight covers a huge range from slightly above normal to morbidly obese. I can be attracted to a sexy woman who is a bit overweight but around BMI 30 I completely lose interest. If you want more attention from boys losing weight would undoubtedly help.

• No fitness is sexy

• YEEEEESS!!!

• the least attractive.

i think the people who allow themselves to get fat are doing the most preventable damage. in relationships, health, and just general acceptance/happiness.

you're young and its not your fault but portion control and play some sport

• Yes I understand that, I do try my best to eat healthier and eat smaller portions its not like I gorge myself. I've tried losing weight and I have even talked to my mom and Dad who also have problems with their weight and have all their life's, they say its just difficult sometimes which I now see why. I've been struggling with my weight for sometime probably have been for years.

• ok good luck!

• thank you

• No, I don't find them attractive.

• I personally do not, but I myself am skinny and so is most my family so there's that to factor too, I'm sorry but to me overweight is a dealbreaker.

• No way, it's so easy getting fat and takes just a little self-control to not be fat.
    Fat people have too many excuses to say anyways. Unattractive to me.

• Be ashamed that's so mean and not true

• I can call you 300lbs as long as you pretend to be a doctor. maybe your mommy is a nutritionist which makes you think you're some type of genius but you're not a girl and you don't have a degree.

• @fanniescratcher " u dont care about the person, you just care about whether she's good enough for you." You keep asserting things without evidence. Ha, "you're not a girl and you don't have a degree." Pathetic.

Anyways, you are correct. FEW people do face certain weight gain/loss via depression medication. But I'd argue the number of those people are insignificant relative to the general overweight/obese population. ~13% of the American population are on anti-depressent medication (with over 75% of the population being overweight/obese). To further mention how insignificant of an issue you are bringing up. Of that ~13% population, there are 12 different types to choose from.. And still there are alternatives, counseling and therapy. If weight loss/gain is an side-effect and continued use of the medication with disregards to the side-effects is the user's choice, then that's foolish.

I don't have to be a doctor to make an educated guess, unlike you making baseless accusations.

• There are certain guys that find it attractive... usually overweight guys or even skinny guys that want some extra love!

• yes. it's not the be all, end all, but i don't get how people support fat people as sexy... mainly because there is literally no benefit for being fat. that's like saying people with bad teeth are sexy.

• If her face is hot yes but the fat has to go one day

• It's doesn't depend on that the girl is overweight or not , just be sweet that's all..

• Depends, overweight is a vague description.

You mean like massive?

• I do not. No.

• I don't. Some guys do, but not many. It depends on how overweight you are though. The heavier you are, the fewer options you have.

• Yeah I've been attracted to overweight women.

• I'll be brutally honest:

no.

• Depends what you mean by overweight

• It really depends on the woman. Some clock great with the weight, some don't.

• To be honest, I don't find them attractive, but I know a few guys who like them.

• I really find many of them very attractive and want to have sex with them, sex is not just for the slim bodies' owners.

• noooooo, never have, never will.

• I'm sorry but no, please eat healthy and hit the gym. You asked for our opinion... im just telling you the truth.

• I love overweight women since my girlfriend is a bbw

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah if you gave a pretty face being over weight won't take that away from you. Some over weight women are more attractive than some healthy average looking women.

• Depends on how much your over weight.

If it's over 50 pounds starting at 120 majority of people won't find that to attractive. I know I'm a bit over weight but it's less than 50 pounds. So I don't look to bad but for me I want my body to be perfect. So no matter how much a guy says I look hot. To me it's not good enough.

Though since your tall and if your under 200 pounds. I don't think your that bad off and most guys would still be into you.

• PLENTY of men do, actually. Plenty. Depending on how overweight you are, it could be 50/50 with skinny girls. Even if you're a little obese, there's still people that find that attractive.

• As long as you're not severely overweight, you'll have a chance of finding someone. ❤️ Don't give up sweetie. Weight isn't permanent.

• thank you that really cheered me up.

• You're welcome. Some of the opinions we're kind of mean. :/

• Yeah they were, but there was the occasional really nice one, but I did get an answer to my question and more then I thought I would.

• It's about half and half in my life. Plenty of guys have come out of the wood work this past year in saying they find me attractive and would fuck me, but then there are still the same ol' ones who have always been around who won't because I'm just plain not their type.

• I'm sure some do, but wouldn't you want someone to have you for who you are instead of your body type?

There are personality associations with being overweight which aren't viewed as attractive which will actually be what puts people off more than looks. Just trying to be honest. I want a partner who won't eat in excess especially when half the world is starving but that's just me.

• Well it's often not really natural to be attracted to people who are in bad shape. Like being attracted to a sick person or someone extremely skinny. Sure there are some people who prefer it but that's really rare. I would recommend to loose weight instead of finding a guy who accepts your weight. Always present the best version of yourself. It's also better for your health.

• Being very overweight isn't attractive, just like being very underweight isn't.
    Either of the extremes can take away from someone's attractiveness.

That's not to say people on the thin or chubby side aren't. I've seen plenty. A little extra weight or a lack of isn't bad. Most people can easily see past past that.

I actually think one of the most gorgeous girls I ever knew carried about 20 lbs too much.

• some overweight people have good looking faces, but no I do not find unhealthiness attractive.

you should see your doctor and try to figure out why you're overweight. it's not a healthy way to be. work on eating better and getting needed exercise so you can have a better life. (:

• Some people who exercise on a daily basis and eat right are still overweight. It has a lot to do with bone structure as well. I'll admit it I'm one of those girls, I have a different bone structure then most. I'm tall around 5'11 and have a big bone structure. Some people are just overweight even if they do everything right.

• it has nothing to do with it. do more research. if you have a medical issue that's keeping you overweight, get help, deal with it. stop making excuses.

• I'm not making excuses, and who are you to call me out like that. Why do you think I'm making excuses. Do you think I'm trying to grab attention, well I'm not. I rather not be the center of attention, if you know me then you would have known that. I put this question up because I was wanted to know the answer. Its not like I'm not trying here, I try and try. You know nothing about me so stop thinking that you do.

• Frankly, no. Not even a little bit. Being overweight is a sign of a poor lifestyle, which is a huge dealbreaker for me.
    I'm attracted to guys and girls who look after their bodies, are active, and have the same lifestyle as I do.

• There are a lot of men that find overweight women attractive, or flat out prefers them over smaller women.

• I know this may sound harsh, but being fat says A LOT about your personality. Which makes appearance not the only turn off. People assume you have a lack of control, a lack of motivation, lazy... its just the way it is.

• Some men are, but definitely less. It also depends on how "overweight" we're talking.

• I think all types of woman are awesome and everyone likes different types of girls you shouldn't really care about other people.

• I don't find over weight people attractive (looks wise)

• what do you consider "overweight"?

• I see a lot of overweight people with partners - often overweight people. That doesn't mean people should just give up and accept being overweight. I'm overweight right now and have been underweight, fit and average at various points of my life.

I definitely feel (and look, but the feeling really trumps this) the best from fit to average. So I'm urging you without judgement to not just accept poor health choices at such a young age.

• I'm not accepting bad health decisions, I'm actually trying my best to stay away from them. Its not like I don't eat healthy and exercise, its just really hard for me to lose weight. I have always been on the heavier side even when I was playing sports for school and exercising a lot. Its just tough for me.

• I hear ya! Just keep up the good habits, you'll be glad you did. :)

• I'll try my best