So I'm almost 16 years old and I'm like flat chested and guys always ask me for nudes, & I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don´t want to send nudes, don´t do it. you can´t really trust anybody. but it shouldn´t be because of your chest. media tries to fool girls into thinking that boobs are most important. in fact they´re not at all. most guys appreciate them but don´t need them. a naked girl is sexy, even if she has no boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• donnnnnnnnnttttttttttt send nudesss

trust me!!!

What Guys Said 18

• I would really think long and hard about sending any nudes especially at your age - Once the genie is out of the lamp it is impossible to get it back in - It is the same with pics on the internet

• Totally agree. And safe to assume they WILL end up online.

Being flat chested isn't an issue clearly as they'd like to see you nude!

• Just say 'NO'.

Many (most) girls will way no.

• Under no circumstances whatsoever do you send any nudes!!! ... even if you had ginormous tits.

Meanwhile, do not worry about your breast size. Your boobs are fine at the size they are and plenty of guys will like you just as you are.

• You don't do it. Doesn't matter if you're flat or not. Sending nudes is child pornography and is a serious felony. Plus, guys your age almost always send nudes to their friends, so once you send it, you can bet every guy at your school will see the photos.

• Boobs by themselves make much less of an overall impression on a guy than overal physique and cuteness of face.. And I personally would be completely happy with a completely flat chested girl if she's cute and nice.. Especially if she has a hot butt 👍🏻

• I mean what is your exact problem here? Do you want guys to stop asking you for nudes? Are you worried you will disappoint a guy? What is it?

• Just find the most gross picture you can online and send them that, that way everybody wins.

• you don't know what to do about your flat chest or guys asking you for nudes? lol well i will give you answer for both question
    1- if you are worried about your flat chest you can sqeeze them to make them look bigger
    2- for guys asking you for nudes u can solve this by saying no
    3- i am sure u want to send nudes

• Do not do that, i know u want to feel u r atrractive by sending nudes.
    I think they uee u they do not like u

• If they ask, they like you, send if you don't mind sending.. You can include me on the list of requests :D there is really no shame for A cup, way better than if it is too bigm

• you should wait until your 16 at least but its your choice if you want to do it and if you don't then don't :)

• Really don't think giving people nude pics is a good idea. You might regret it later.

• Don't send them... Ever.

• Do not send nudes. Even if you are horny, they will get leaked. Photos are meant to be shared, especially the dirty ones.

• Do you want to send the nudes?

• Send nudes

• Your question is literally too dumb to be true.

• goood girl ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Well, since you're not even a legal age of consent, you say no. And when you turn 16, you say no because until you've turned 18 you're distributing child pornography.

• Don't send them any, Jesus!!

• DON'T SEND NUDES! GOSH WHY DONT GIRLS GET THIS!!

• Um, dont give guys nudes...