Do People Judge You As Often As You Think?

I'm very self-aware (and self-conscious) of the things I do, what I wear, how I look, my height, etc... when I'm out in public. Do people, in general, judge you as often as you think they do or do they go about their day without a care?

Most Helpful Guy

• On my opinion i think if someone cared he will think of it just for three minutes but they are also afraid od being un well looking so do not worry.
    Do not be like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to wear unique things (cat ears for example), so I do think I get stared at as much as I think I do in public. Most people only have nice things to say, but I try not to let it affect me. Whenever I really notice someone though it's because I like what they're wearing or something about them.

What Guys Said 2

• I am inclined to think the latter because that is very much what I am like.

• Everyone judges... its human nature. Some just aren't as vocal as others about it because they feel as if it is not their place to voice judgement. I do have a strong belief that the hardest judge on people is themselves.

What Girls Said 4

• some do, but they are the low standard people in society. To judge too much and critisicize too much is a sign of a loser.

ps hey did you check out my mytake? - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23358-what-i-learnt-as-a-teenager

• Honestly, I do not think so. It's just our minds that has us thinking people do. Sometimes, it's good to remind ourselves that "the world doesn't revolve around me " 😊😇

• Yes... a lot of people tend to judge and prejudge even without realizing... but those who judge only on appearance are not always the best to take seriously.

• You are too self-centered