Who looks more attractive? One is my husbands ex and the other is me, the wife. He swears that I look better then her but doesent he have to say that?

She is the girl on the top half and I am the one on the bottom half. I understand that everyone will have a different opinion. Maybe were both equally pretty? Or maybe were both beautiful in different ways? I just am curious to see what the world thinks. Obviously my husband probably means what he says, considering he loves me and automatically that makes him super attracted to me. But I just dont want to be a complete downgrade. Opinions? Please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• You. But why do you care? Why do you even have her pics? If your husband thought you were a downgrade, he would've realized it before ever marrying you.

But since he DID marry you, that should make it clear that he DOESN'T view you as a downgrade.

• Well, not every marriage is truthful, if you start seeing the bad signs.

• Thank you for your advice. I honestly have questioned how I look for a long time and was scared that she was way prettier then me and better then me in lots of ways. I was terrified that I was just a rebound while he's been the best I've ever had. I guess I've felt undeserving and not good enough so I've tried to find a reason hed be with me and instead came up with a lot of reasons he wouldn't want to be with me. I know its an insane way of thinking.. And I hate it. I've been working so hard at changing the way I percieve and think about things. I guess its all part of growing up.

• You're welcome, and I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. I understand why you'd think like that, believe me. I've wondered how a girl could love me before, more than once in fact. And I've been on the other side, where the girl I loved felt that she was just a rebound when she was actually everything I could ever want in a girl, and she questioned my love for her. Both feelings suck.

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is absolutely ridiculous. I hope you asked permission before posting your husbands exes pictures... You should work on your insecurity...

What Guys Said 35

• If one of these is really your husbands "ex-wife", then you really must be fucked up from the head to save so many pictures of her; OBSESSED.

• Mabye they are FB friends and that's where the pics are from?

• @mrsingle Well she had to get them from somewhere, but still doesn't give her the right to store them on her phone

• Could of been on her husbands phone and she logged into GAG through his

• You shouldn't be posting pics online for comparison without her consent.
    It just shows how insecure and desperate you are.

• Oh, you're the girl that yesterday posted a nude and today posted her ass... girl, you're hot, your husband has told you, and you've been told in here too.
    You're better than his ex, stop worrying so much.

• Pretty messed up to post her pictures online without her permission.

• I would go equally attractive in their own way just be happy in the knowledge your husband is super into you and finds you more attractive.

• Yes and I guess the level of chemistry you have with someone is the real determining factor. We have always had amazing chemistry and it hasn't faded the slightest bit. Its only gotten stronger with time. Around when we first met after wed had our first kiss he said he felt like I was his soulmate. And I felt the exact same way. I've seen guys who are "good looking" to most women's standards, but there personality is terrible or were just on totally different levels and that makes any "attraction" go out the window completely. Defianelty no kind of sexual attraction. They were just someone u like at for 5 seconds and think"yes they look better then the average person you normally see" but then they open there mouth and all that dissapears and u never think about them again. Chemistry is everything.

• Your not going to like this answer but it is amazing how almost identical you both look you could be sisters which tells me your husband looked for a woman almost identical to his ex.

• I am gonna say her just to piss you off and make you hate me.

• They are both hot. Stop comparing yourself, it is immature, childish, shows huge insecurities, causes unneeded stress, stupid fights, and is LAME AS FUCK. Just stop.

• So when your in a relationship you don't compare your current girlfriend to your ex? Even if the ex was hot and y'all were together a long time? Or do mature men not think that way? And after a breakup they are able to move on completely to where they no longer would even think the ex is attractive anymore?

• So men don't ever compare what looks better on two different girls? I find that hard to believe... And do guys look at other attractive girls differently if there in a relationship?
      And can a guy be with a girl or marry someone they don't find physically attractive?

• Both men and women can find many people attractive, and they do. You do, your husband does, everyone does. Comparing the people you find attractive is immature and stupid.

Most people ARE immature and stupid, so no, I wouldn't say "men don't ever compare women" I am saying stupid immature men compare women.

All these questions only further show how insecure you are. These questions aren't the problem, you are. Grow up and learn to love yourself.

Other hot girls are out there, get over it. That will never change. He has devoted himself to you, that is all you need to know.

• The girl on the top half universally and objectively looks like she wants to bite someone's face off with that grin, and the excessive makeup does not make it any less creepier.

• Your far pretty 😍😍😍😍and it's very obvious 😘😘😘😚

• I think you are more attractive but you also look much younger and have a "cute" look to you. You look like a girl I know so mabye that's why, you even have the same outfit (the green shirt with jean shorts, even the same watch!) you don't live in NY do you? Lol

• something is weird.. the top half where she is in the red and black bikini. and the left picture in the blue spandex pants can't be the same person.. she looks like she is 90lbs heavier?

• Same person. She trys to hide her butt in pictures because its so big

• so why would you be worried about her then? Dont be so self conscious

• The top woman looks much more sophisticated, focused, and confident, so she is sexier. Your boobs are also very small.

• We have the same size boobs

• I guess not. But I'm already married. But there's always shorter girls even for the shortest man. I don't think that makes a man unattractive though. He can still be super hot. But I don't think he would want to date a girl who's taller then him anyway. The thing about boobs though is that your saying there's not any man out there for a small chested woman. And that small boobs automatically make a girl unattractive and undesireable, which isn't true. It may be true to some men, which is fine. Everyone like a different type. I never said that a man shorter then me was unattractive. I'm just saying there's plenty of short girls out there so he'd be able to find one shorter. A lot of men don't think small boobs are unattractive at all. And I'm not flat chested, there's still something to grab. Many men are comletely OK with that.

• @asker Sure, if we are speaking in terms of individuality. However, there are standards that men generally tend to like. @asker One of those is bigger boobs. You may be able to find SOME men that like them but they are in the minority because if most women were seen as beautiful then the modeling industry would be in a horrible downturn.

• You're definitely better looking.

• You are better looking

• You look way better than his ex does

• You're miles and miles prettier than her.

• I think you are really beautiful both ways!

• I would have to see more of the body but from those pics I'd go with you slightly because I think you'd have the better body

• You are way more beautiful than her :)

• you are the same person who asked if your ass is in a good shape you look like you have low self esteem and you are jealous of ur ex husband wife cause her body is way better then urs

• How is her body better?

• You are.

...

• You are 100x hotter

• Well ,, sorry!

• I can't tell the difference.

• Yes, u r hotter

• Bottom girl so I mean you are WAY prettier and look better in all aspects without a single doubt.

• Psssssh! Girl on the bottom definitely! She's cute ;)
    Hands down wayyy sexier too!

• Honestly, they almost look the same!

Your husband really has a type.

• You are way more beautiful than her

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• You're very insecure, and if you need to seek validation from strangers, rather than be happy with the answer your husband gave you, you have bigger problems than the ex being prettier or not.

• oh wow you absolutely have nothing to worry about. you look so much better than her there's like almost no point comparing

• You're both pretty but I kind of think you look prettier than her. She has pretty eyes but you have a cute smile.. I don't know. You look like a natural beautie. :)

• Both attractive women but I find you more so. Regardless he's with you.

• TBTH u are gorgeous even if ur husbands ex was prettier (she's not btw) U have nothing to worry about.

• you look half her age how old is he?

• you guys are both pretty but different

• For me, she looks like a good mother, and you, beautiful and sex

• Um, bottom half.

• Wow you are seriously insecure. Get some help before you ruin your relationship. I smell something fishy. Posting her pics ain't ok.

• I think you are a lot more attractive. She looks like a straight bitch.