What is your ideal body type for women. Although it's true that all bodies are beautiful. Which type do you like best?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too skinny nor too fat☺😊😊not too tall nor too short. .. height 5 to 5'11 and depends on height obviously 😍😍every racy is attractive to me just good hygiene, clear skin whit teeth is very important, nice breathe and smell nice apply sexy perfume s 😍😍😍
    I'm mostly not attractive to busty or Big boobs girls small tits work for me very well😒😒😒😒
    I have observed that dressing sense matter too and less or natural looking make up is sexy😘😍😍😍
    Non violent girls or very humble are preferred by me😙😉😘
    Hope this work for you

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's because Im not physically attracted to women, I can appreciate a big variety of bodies, but I honestly think most bodies within normal weight ranges are beautiful, some more than others but still.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• "Although it's true that all bodies are beautiful" No, if beauty was all inclusive then it loses any significance. Blanket statements like that sound nice but in affect destroys any meaning of the word.

My preferred body type is fit or slim, unfortunately a minority these days.

2|0
    0|0
  • On a woman a few extra pounds

1|0
    0|0
  • I like slim, fit and sporty bodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../female+body+type.jpg

I like all but anorexic and boyish.

1|0
    0|1
  • A girl with nice curves, which may mean she's slightly on the larger side, big boobs nice legs, young looking face, but no baby face, great eyes and smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Curvy but not
    Thick curvy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• dont be like "although it's true that all bodies are beautiful" and then say 'what is your ideal?'

if u truly believe that they are ALL beautiful, then why does an ideal even matter?

it doesn't. #stopcomparingwomen

0|1
    3|2
    • I'm not comparing anyone. Everyone has a different perspective of women body types so that's why every body type is beautiful. I'm just curious because as I said every likes different body type.

• give me a break y'all. if u dont see the contradiction there, then that's exactly the issue we face today.

• I prefer slim/skinny girls, small breasts and kinda wide hips. But as you say all body types can look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have an hourglass but I'm kind of a pear..:)

1|0
    0|0