Which One The SEXIEST and CUTEST Asians according to you?

• Thailand
  • China
  • Indonesia
  • South Korea
  • Japan
  • India
  • Vietnam

Most Helpful Girl

• The Thailand one might be a dude and you know for fact the south Korean girl probably got stuff done.
    I'd go with the Japanese girl though, cuz tentacles.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a tie between South Korea, China and Indonesia for me.

What Girls Said 4

• South Korea.. haha funnily enough I actually have a crush on a Korean girl atm 😅

• I'm disappointed. No Cambodia

• Too generic...

• They all got fake tits damn

• Probably lol

• My boobs are big too but i think you should pick realistic Asian women because most Asian womens boobs aren't that big.

• They may or may not be fake but i agree that better and more realistic representations of girls/women of these nations could easily be found. Some Asian women have big tits, asses, are over weight etc just like any other type of girl/woman. The stereotypical western image of Asian women do not. But I agree that on each Asian national and ethnic level they are more petite with smallish parts and subtle curves in varying degrees on average. Which is exactly what I adore about them along with their facial features and diverse skin tones and overall exotic looks.

Nothing against the asker or the girls pictured. I find them lovely as well just not the best choices to represent the ladies of those national ethnics. In my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• Lmao 😂😂😂😂. Forgot Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burna), Taiwan, And other Asian nations anyway.

These are not the best representations of women from these countries (in pic) at all in my opinion. Not by a far sight. These are more like the stereotypical western media images they like to feed you.

Trust me. You could go to any of these countries and find more naturally beautiful women/girls just walking down the street who would infinitely better represent the women of their nation and the diverse looks of Far East and southeast Asian women/girls than this ridiculousness.

No offense to @Asker as I know you didn't create that pic or chose those particular ladies. But I have to laugh at this having lived in two Asian nations for better than 10 years and visited most of the countries in that pic and the ones I added and others like Singspore.

I adore all Asian ethnic women and find their exotic beauty and facial features intoxicating and from all the regions of the far and southeast of Asia and the nearby islands. I love the cultures just as much. All of them. And I'm not putting these ladies did neither. I find then attractive also. Just not the best representatives of their national and ethnic looks among their women of Asian women overall.

• that chinese girl got surgery..

• Why americans always blame chinese

• My wife is the sexiest/cutest Asian.

• I'll go with Japan

• The Land of the Rising Sun always wins this.

• They r all the sexiest and the cutest.

• China, Korea, Japan and India ;)