• Not Bad
    24% (8)25% (10)25% (18)Vote
  • Cute
    36% (12)40% (16)38% (28)Vote
  • Pretty
    22% (7)27% (11)25% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry, they are 18+ Teenagers :P Not child :P Asians always look younger than the others caused by their physics.
The Girls Think I'm a pedo guy or Kids Seller XD L0L. C'mon. I swear i don't get paid from this. I'm just post anything about Indonesia here. Why so serious? So you think just post some interesting things about Indonesia is an inappropriate? This what we call it Public Diplomacy. All of those girls are older than their faces. They are 18+. You can search for Indonesian celebs. Asians like Indonesians has unique structures in their faces that make their faces are younger than their real age.

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• They look young.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is a Thai model who looks like 16, but she is over 21, I can't remember her name.
      But anyway, some of the girls there, really look young.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute.

Seems like girls think these are children. This is just what young adult women look like to me. Too many women think they or others are baby-faced, but if so many of you are "baby-faced" then obviously that's just what young women look like ffs.

0|1
    4|0

What Girls Said 8

• They look young, very young. Why can't I report this shit? Why do we have to endure people who do this but censor nipples? What the fuck is wrong with this place!

6|0
    0|2
  • Why are you sexualizing children? Did you miss the memo that it's repugnant and a great way to end up in prison?

5|0
    3|4
    • They're not children dude, they're Asians.

• Show All
    • So do these "women" also know that you're posting their full names, "ages", and faces online? Do you want them to be stalked or just have their identities stolen?

• They are Celebrities in Indonesia. Every Indonesians know them. And they agree if their photos shared to any sites on the Internet. I use their photos just for example to share how Indonesian girls look like.

• Why is a 19 year old male posting pictures of young girls on the internet and asking this question? Yes, it isn't smart to post your full name.
    Get out of here, you little pervert.

4|0
    1|3
    • Seems like some girls here are afraid if their boyfriend or husband would left and then choose Asian girls. Go to hell with your jealous and your negative thinking.

• Not Bad! !!

0|1
    3|0
    • oh shit! I look like a PERV. This is what I get for not reading everything! Awe man!

• I thought this was a how do I look... damn asker now I have more haterz on my tail.

• You're sick.

4|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • So the moderator hide my comment because they shame with her comments? I always talk about the reality that those girls are 18+

• Somehow I doubt that.

• second girl is the prettiest

0|1
    2|0
  • oh please friend, just places and cultures... not the girls. Posts like these are so weird.
    Terima kasih for your attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ini cuma untuk menegaskan bahwa kita Indonesians are different than another Asians... Kalo yang lain cuma punya putih, cuma punya coklat, cuma punya kuning, kita punya semuanya dari kuning, putih, coklat, sawo matang, hitam manis dari sabang sampai merauke. Saya ingin wajah asli Indonesia itu dikenal berbeda dari yang lain, Miris sekali melihat banyak orang2 di luar sana yang tidak tahu seperti apa wajah2 orang Indonesia itu. Lagipula saya juga gak posting cewek2 saja, cowok2nya pun saya posting. Saya juga ingin Indonesia seperti Jepang, Korea, dan India yang mampu membawa Go Internasional wajah2 nya. Seandainya saja kualitas penyanyi dan aktor aktris kita diperbaiki, Bukan tak mungkin Wajah2 Indonesia menjadi Saingan Terberat Industri entertanment Jepang, Korea, dan India... sekarang saja Turki sudah mulai mengekspor wajah2 nya... Saya Rasa Indonesia TIDAK BOLEH KALAH. Klik dsini yg lain ==> www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1765117-what-do-you-think-about-these-guys

• oh, kalau niatnya seperti itu kenapa di fotonya tertulis angels of Indonesia?
      Seharusnya sih ya, kamu jelasin sesuai dengan maksudmu tentang keberagaman warna kulit orang Indonesia.

• Itu biar terlihat lebih menarik saja... Biar kesan menunjukkannya gak terlalu mencolok, tapi tetap ada maksud ke topiknya.

• They look really young

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• I think they are really cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of them look 10 years old

3|0
    0|1
  • These are Asian girls and very well could be 18 or older. My question is why further exploit these girls by posting and already exploitive site's exploitation, whether these girls are under or over 18? Why use this to ask gagers their opinion on the looks of Indonesian women. There ate plenty of pics released to the internet of everyday girls of every possible race, ethnic and culture. Is this the best you could do?

by the way way I'm very partial to Asian women and Indonesia is considered Asian so I like them all as well. Without having to look at an online dating site. I've been to Indonesia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of girls

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG they so cute... Please tell me they are in gag

0|1
    2|0
  • I'll take half a dozen. When can you deliver?

0|1
    5|0
  • They all get the same rating from me:
    Jailbait / 10

4|0
    0|0
  • Not bad. They'd definitely look cuter without those 'trying to be cute' postures.

0|1
    2|0
  • I chose ugly because that's the first option. lol

2|0
    0|1