Am I fat or chubby or what?

ok so i dont want any nice answers be as harshly truthful as you can be. im 15 and im a girl ( just incase you didn't think i was a man with man tits because i have small boobs) so i have came to the conclusion that im not as preatty or as skinny like the other girls. so i have been running for 15 mins and i have been planking and squatting and lifting and a bunch of other stuff. also weigh 58 kilios, which is alpot to you American people. i think its 127 pounds i dunno, but here are some photos...
am i fat or chubby or what?

• fat
  • chubby
  • normal

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen! I will not be the romantic one but u really will gain weight in your teenage time , me too and i intend not to lose weight as how i really want until i reach 18 , i will go to a nuterition doctor to help me in my diet.
    U r still young, and i know u want to be attractive to guys... okay u can just workout a lot and eat vegetables a lot and fruits , do not eat fastfood , no soda, no alcohol, do not eat when u feel u r bored and unhappy try to fill your free time with meeting friends or going to tge club and meet new people and make new friends to hang out with them.
    I think u will be fine and happy with self confidence when u do that.
    And do not worry, there r guys who like all kinds of tits , u see tgem small because you have fat all around your body so they r not really recognized.
    Smile and have fun. :)

• Please don't give advice on things you clearly don't understand.

• thanks for the advice :)

• You're 17. Don't tell other children what to do with their bodies or how they work. You're obviously ignorant on the subject.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey dont get down on yourself coz you are only 15 yo.

You got a lot of growing still to do.

When i was 15yo, i was a skinny stick with little A cup boob bumps. I hated how i looked and always got picked on, they called me Stick Girl.

I had no hips or waist and all the other girls were getting asked out by guys. Even my 13yo sis had a boyfriend... she is typical Filipina; short, chubby, nice hips and butt, and she had big B boobs. I hated her so much!

When i hit 19yo, my boobs were a large B, i got hips and a small waist. I still dont have a butt like i want and i so want bigger boobs (i am 21yo now) coz my sis is 19yo and she is a big D cup!

The thing is i finally found a man who likes me for me! He likes my boobs and body and he made me happy. I still want bigger boobs though...

What Guys Said 16

• a little extra chub, but not something to be overly concerned about. if you are it looks like you could tone up pretty easily

• I would say normal for your age - Probably what you need more than anything is some toning around the tummy area.

• I would say chubby.

• Closest to chubby. Not too bad. There are plenty of guys who are into the type of body like yours.

• A nice size and shape! SLightly chubby, but that's perfect!

• You a little chubby but it's not a big deal, not every girl have to be skinny.

• Sure look like man hands to me.

• I think your chubby but the cute kind I f I were younger I would date you.

• You don't look that bad, I think if you lose about 10 pounds you should be good to go, but in all honestly I would accept do you just away you are😉

• CHUBBY?

NO, YOU ARE DEFINITELY FAT!!!

• Jesus Christ. She's 15. Do you want to give her an eating disorder and god knows what else? Practice common sense!

• MY OPINION STANDS THEN

SHE IS FAT AS HELL. GOOD NIGHT. @BellePepper

• its is defintly not right to fat shame any one! but i did say be as harsly struthful so in this case its okay

• Yeah you're fat. If you want I could help you lose that extra fat

• You're just a little chubby but you're still beautiful no matter what

• Yeah your fat

• Normal normal

• Not bad. Closer to chubby rather than average but not chubby, if you catch my drift (SKRRRRR)

• An underage girl in her bra. Hello admins moderators anyone?

What Girls Said 6

• You're definitely way too young to be posting pictures like this online. Do you think your parents would be happy if they know you were taking pictures like these and putting them on the internet?

Do you know what the guys do with pictures on this website? Should I link you to what they say?

• Put the kiddy titties away please... what is with all the child fap material? Is this site turning into a paedo ring?

• @GirlScout she is underage but it's not right to say that she is a kid, she is a teen.

• @Berethor You have NO idea how old this girl is, the fact she has a childs belly and no tits indicates she's quite young to me, (her figure is not womanly, it's child-like) - are you cool with looking at young girls in their bra's? Is that something you think should be on here more? She looks like a kid, teens are kids too.

• im actully 15

• You're chubby.

• You're a little kid. Why are you posting pictures like this online? You know guys could save these and fap to them later, right? I'm sure you wouldn't want that. And to answer your question, you look fine.

• you're chubby, not fat.