Rate me 1-10. As I recently lost loads of weight?

Rate me 1-10. As I recently lost loads of weight?

• 5 average
    8% (2)44% (8)24% (10)Vote
  • 6 getting hotter
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • 7 hot
    21% (5)11% (2)17% (7)Vote
  • 8 really hot
    12% (3)17% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • 9 super hot
    12% (3)11% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • 10 scorching hot hot hot!
    39% (9)17% (3)28% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Come on guys be honest!
Thanks for all your encouragement though I thought I would have scored higher in the pole.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I guess its true what they say about black guys. Your bigger than my boyfriend who is ehite lol

0|2
    0|1
    • It's not him..

• I dont care thats one big hot meat popsicle he's packing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Another black man whos not afraid to let it all hang out, much respect. Forget all the haters I get the same treatment when I whip out large weapon.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You realise that that guy won America's Next Top Model, right?

2|1
    0|1
  • 0 because hiding behind pictures of Keith Carlos is a lame ass move & you were even stupid enough to leave his name on the top of the picture 😂

1|2
    0|2
    • 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • @Nik1hil Well, duh, I wonder how he figured ;P

• Hahaha... 😝😝

• LMAOOO I didn't EVEN SEE THE DICK CAUSE OF AN ADD AND I WAS SO CONFUSED AS TO WHY THE COMMENTS SAID THAT

0|2
    0|0
    • Glad you appericate my package

• I like how your sweats show you off! Yummy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, what an improvement. Good job overpowering your weakness and being where you are today!

0|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 8

• if you catfish put at least some effort into it... <_<

3|0
    0|1
  • Another reverse image fail

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol still @ConsultantIsBack looks better, celebrities like kieath don't have time for such websites, you said scarlet johansson uses it, message her ID, we will play a quiz about her, she answers questions wrong she looses and it's proven it s just another fake ID. Just like @TSWIFT243 (But this girl is amazing).
    And damn, your question didn't get banned even with that visible dick of yours in that pic.

0|1
    0|0
    • Scarlet doesn't like to bothered so no. They did ban it twice but changed their minds because im a celebrity. Plus its not my fault Im longer than the average bear.

• Show All
    • @Jxpxtxr is actually Kelly Brook

• Even if @Jxpxtxr is kelly brook, you should not kill the fun and the only way of celebrities to interact with people normally and get them a chance to know what people really think of them. I know I did ask to tell me others, but I never heard Kelly brook,. Don't worry people are not insane that they will start stalking celebrity here, girls might if you keep posting undercover dick pics like that 😂😂😂 Not sure if you are really Mr. Carlos , or a troll, but you are nice man! At least on insulting his personality... BUT I am not following, that dick.. See ya later man... YOU don't need to go anonymous if you are celebrity

• Dude, If I was gay, I would date you lol XD. Tips on losing weight ( I'm trying too)?

1|0
    0|3
  • The funny part here is you do not want anyone to go lower than average according to the poll. afraid that more might put lower than a five

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice stolen picture.

0|0
    0|1
  • Does Keith Carlos know that you are using his picture? lol

3|0
    0|1
  • Lmao bruh that is not you😂

1|1
    1|1