Who's the pretty one?

Rowan Blanchard & Sabrina Carpenter , They are the Disney popular stars, If you have seen the show The Girl Meets Wrold, You will know who they are.
Who's the pretty one ?

Rowan Blanchard

Sabrina Carpenter

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Sabrina is so pretty. She is my favorite on Girl Meets World from the very beginning she was my favorite.
    She has a nicer face than Rowan does, Rowan is pretty just not as much

0|1
    0|0
    • Well said sis, She is my favorite too, She's a hottie, Rowan too cute, less pretty !

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I have to go with Sabrina, Rowan is pretty but Sabrina has a prettier face.

0|2
    0|0
  • My daughters watch this show. These girls are like 12 or 13 years old. They are cute in a little kid kind of way. They are definitely not hot though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess the first one. Though knowing there is a tv show called "girl meets world." I do not except that. :P Boy meets world will always be 100 times better. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Rowan Blanchard is but they're both pretty in their own way <3

1|1
    0|0
  • i guess sabrina

0|1
    0|0
  • Sabrina for sure !!

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly this kinda plays into whether you prefer blondes or brunettes. they're both pretty, its just a matter of personal preference

0|1
    0|0
  • They are children. Please don't call them hot, it's disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good god they are cute but they look like kids with make up 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • My besties

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think you're way too old to be asking which 14 year old girl is more attractive...

2|2
    1|0
    • Ok sir, and you're more older than me, So you're too old to answer this question?

• Show All
    • Well, Mr wolf, I don't know who you are, I'm not here for fight, You're older than me, So I still need to respect you. But they are the Celebrities, I watch thier shows, that's all, You thinking too much, I don't even mention anything about sex, But you said taht "Rowan is so hot, I really want to bang her!" Now who's the massive perv, I really not sure. Please be respect and chill.

• Still up vote for you, And you're welcome !

• they both are as they're children.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually prefer brunettes over blondes but I find Sabrina prettier

0|1
    0|0
  • Other guys are always going for the blondes... 🙄 Rowan imp. (And not because she's not blonde! lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sabrina Carpenter.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't pick - I think they both look lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am leaning towards the blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • This past weeks episode, actually made me very sad, and I'm a guy, I HATE that. I like Sabrina better, because she's girly but she's got that girly punk thing going for her. My favorite disney actress right now though is Dove Cameron

0|0
    0|0