Does it seem like?

That the're more girls 19 and under posting pictures of themselves? Even more when it comes to showing most of their body off. Maybe it's just what i first see on the feed thingy. Still It feels like it's rare to see anyone 20+ asking how they look. Yet with 19 and under there is more.

• I have noticed that
  • Seems equal to me
  • I block that topic
  • your seeing things

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! So many under 18 girls posting pics and asking people to rate them it's crazy. There are so many pervs on the Internet..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen that, and I don't get it. I mean I understand they want opinions and even have revealing pictures on their profile but this isn't the place for that not to mention whats even more bothering 30+ year old men are commenting on their bodies.

• "whats even more bothering 30+ year old men are commenting on their bodies."
      It's not really. Nature and the law don't necessarily see eye to eye on this. The fact that some fully formed 16-17yo looks attractive is quite normal. It's immoral and illegal to have sex with them, not to find them attractive. Do you really think something magical happens the day of her 18th anniversary? Also, why is it ok for a 25yo to tell a 17yo she is attractive, but not for a 35yo? Why should older men keep it a secret? A 35yo is just someone who has been a 25yo for 10 years.
      I personally have no problem telling a 17yo she is attractive. That doesn't mean I would have sex with her. Do you have sex with everybody you find attractive?

• @JuicyBrain "Beautiful" and "sexy" are two different things, one is okay and one in MY opinion is not.

• It was, indeed, in Australia...
      en.wikipedia.org/.../Child_pornography_laws_in_Australia

Well at least, your opinion is more nuanced now. To a point where I can say we can agree to disagree on the details.
      The way I see it is that there is no harm in telling a girl that she is attractive (sexy is pretty much means the same thing). Denying it is denying nature. There is no big difference between a 17yo and 18yo besides the fact that 18yo is legal to have sex with (there has to be a limit). I think saying a 17yo is not sexy but an 18yo is is kind of hypocritical since it's pretty much the same girl a couple of months older. I prefer being true to myself and just say it. Yes, she is attractive which doesn't mean I would approach her in real life, but my eyes see what they see and nature is nature. The girl just wants to be told she is beautiful or sexy or whatever. Why deny her? It's always pleasant to be complimented. So such is my opinion. Have a nice day...

What Guys Said 9

• Girls over that age have begun to accept themselves.

• Yes I would agree totally - I would say trend is 60% under 18, 30% 18 to 24 and 10% 25 plus.

• It's normal. Young girls are more insecure than more mature women.

• yeah I think you are right but I don't think it's surprising... they are more insecure in general about their bodies

• It became the opposite for me. I feel more insecure about my body now than i did as a teen. XD

• I know it won't be bad for the people who look since I won't be showing any parts of my body ex my face.

• I am guessing older woman know it's not all about being size zero

• ya cause older women are ugly

• I think it is very normal, we r humans

• Yes, this site is dangerously becoming a great place for pedophiles and people who like underage girls.

• Puberty is a time of insecurity

What Girls Said 2

• The older you get, wisdom increases. For some...

• Yeah I notice it , but it's rear to see them in panties and a bra (thank goodness).